ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Hey Zach, did you see Ep4 of TWD?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hey Zach, did you see Ep4 of TWD?

Spoiler Spoiler:

I did!:rock

Best episode yet.

I wasn't even expecting it.

I did!:rock

Best episode yet.

I wasn't even expecting it.

Agreed. This season has been amazing so far!

Spoiler Spoiler:

It's voting day!

Gonna go get Obama reelected! :yess:

Finished Halo 4 last night. Such an incredible experience. The campaign was absolutely stunning, from start to finish it's full of emotion, suspense, action and a sense of impending doom that ties in with the feeling of suspense. My heart rate was going crazy by the end as the story took a disturbing turn. The epilogue and prologue were brilliantly done, with some of the best animation I've ever seen, and both filled you in with important story details.

The gameplay was also a series best, with a new line-up of weapons, and a complete overhaul of the sound effects. It feels so good to play as the Chief, and taking down two class of enemy at the same time if fast, frenetic and fun. The levels are all different from one another, so no firefight ever feels the same. The Forerunner levels look amazing, with amazing architecture and symmetrical designs.

I'm really excited to see where 343 take the story with Halo 5, and I have full faith that they will do an equally great job with the next generation technology.

Overall I give it a 9/10. One of the best Halo games in the long running franchise.

Well, Obama has been re-elected as President! :yess:

Lol Zach! More freedom, liberty, and breakfast! :yess::lol

Just broke my GD ankle.. Sitting in emergency. FML

Sorry bud! How'd you do that? Can you still go to work?

I was carrying the dog down into the basement to watch TV (he has arthristis and can't do stairs) and I tripped over myself and ****ed up my ankle and knee. Merl's okay too, I didn't let go of him so I broke his fall and he landed on some patio cushions near the bottom of the stairs thankfully.

I'm home now- the good news is that they did x-rays and nothing broke, except a slight crack. But I did rip all the muscle and ligaments and caused quite a bid of internal bleeding. They also stitched my left knee. I'm on crutches but hell yea I'm going to work :lol :yess:

So what's new with you? :lol You stoked for Skyfall my nig? How's ACIII?

Damn! Good thing your pup is OK. :D

Just chilling, pumped for Skyfall, ACIII is hands down one of the best third person adventure games I've played. :rock

BTW. So stoked for this game! :rock
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG1MYKDUPg4&feature=plcp[/ame]

You gotta play Far Cry 2 my nig! It's amazing!

Yessir... Probably like $10 or less now at GameStop. It's really worth the play- the combat is so realistic. If you want to raid a village with guns blazing then go for it, if you want to play it stealth with a silenced a sniper and machete then you can do that too. Or just get a flamethrower and light all the grass and trees on fire and burn it to the ground! :yess:

Sitting in a massage chair waiting for my winter tires to get installed on my truck- life is gooooood ( minus my foot lol)

Back