ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

PS3 owns. .

TRAITOR!!:lol But honestly, I'm gonna hold off until they reveal the PS4 next year. Although I will always be an xbox fanboy, there's no telling what's in store for the next gen.

Speaking of video games, I'm making slow progress on Absolution. The game may look amazing, but it's far too dark. In Blood Money, even when it was nighttime, the areas were very bright, so it was easier to navigate a level. It's not a huge worry, although it's another reason for my disappointment in the game.

Anyone picking up Far Cry 3? I think I might rent it before I buy it. The story looks pretty average but the exploration looks amazing, which is the main reason I want to play it.

:lol

I'm still gonna spend most of my time on Xbox. PS3 will most likely be used for Netflix streaming, and a few games. :D

PS3 owns. .

Hoping so, got a great deal.

Traded in my Wii for 190$ Getting the PS3 bundle pack, which comes with UC 1 and 2 plus Infamous for 199$. :yess

This is a true statement.

:wave

You may like the fact that the PS3 doesn't throw advertisements down your throat as much as the Xbox dashboard does. You may or may not notice issues with the "free" PSN servers (I don't) and if you are a gamer in your 30s such as myself, you may notice less prepubescent kids pwning you at COD or other online shooters and telling you "your mom" every 10 seconds.

You may like the fact that the PS3 doesn't throw advertisements down your throat as much as the Xbox dashboard does. You may or may not notice issues with the "free" PSN servers (I don't) and if you are a gamer in your 30s such as myself, you may notice less prepubescent kids pwning you at COD or other online shooters and telling you "your mom" every 10 seconds.

So true, even though I'm only 20, I do get annoyed from such things.

Especially the ads. They're crazy, I pay 60$ a year and they still need ads? :monkey4

This doesn't change depending on console. More likely to see it on the PS3 because the online costs nothing. It's hard to notice if you turn in game chat off when your playing multplayer.

Especially the ads. They're crazy, I pay 60$ a year and they still need ads? :monkey4

tumblr_mak6ktGGkA1ru90dzo1_250.gif

:lol

Honestly, the hardest part is getting to know the controller. Been on xbox for around 10 years now.

GETTN A PS3 :rock

Nice!!! Play all the Uncharteds immediately!!

TRAITOR!!:lol But honestly, I'm gonna hold off until they reveal the PS4 next year. Although I will always be an xbox fanboy, there's no telling what's in store for the next gen.

Speaking of video games, I'm making slow progress on Absolution. The game may look amazing, but it's far too dark. In Blood Money, even when it was nighttime, the areas were very bright, so it was easier to navigate a level. It's not a huge worry, although it's another reason for my disappointment in the game.

Anyone picking up Far Cry 3? I think I might rent it before I buy it. The story looks pretty average but the exploration looks amazing, which is the main reason I want to play it.

I'm loving Absolution, I'm on 'Streets of Hope' right now. I love the options on how to kill your targets. Or sometimes I'll just go on a huge rampage and start the level again to try to get silent assassin rating :lol :yess:

I'm totally picking up Far Cry 3- FC2 was pretty intense and I'm ecstatic to see that they've topped that! :panic:

Nice!!! Play all the Uncharteds immediately!!

I'm loving Absolution, I'm on 'Streets of Hope' right now. I love the options on how to kill your targets. Or sometimes I'll just go on a huge rampage and start the level again to try to get silent assassin rating :lol :yess:

I'm totally picking up Far Cry 3- FC2 was pretty intense and I'm ecstatic to see that they've topped that! :panic:

I didn't play much of Far Cry 2, but what I did play/see wasn't that great. It's great to see they have bought the series back to a tropical island.

Were you a big fan of Blood Money? How did you find the transition between the old games and Absolution? It's a stark contrast and it takes time to adapt.

Absolutely- I played all of the Hitman games religiously. It was a different transition with all the new controls but it's still Hitman, you know?

They've added a lot of great features though.

GETTN A PS3 :rock

:rock2:rock2:rock2

Awesome news! Definitely get the Uncharted series like Jamie says.

While you're at it, pick up God of War and MGS 4. :D

Last edited:

The bundle I ordered was 199$. It's the super slim model, and it comes with the first 2 UCs and The Infamous Collection. :yess:

Hell of a steal!

Absolutely- I played all of the Hitman games religiously. It was a different transition with all the new controls but it's still Hitman, you know?

They've added a lot of great features though.

I know what you mean. Although there is a strong presence of Splinter Cell in the gameplay.

What difficulty are you playing on?

Any new figure updates from either of you guys? I nearly got my Max Payne done, just waiting on the headsculpt and it'll be put on display, although I'm still working on getting a holster and then I'll need his hawaiian shirt.

You will be blown away by the Max HS. Cheungkinmen really knocked it out of the park. Did you order yours painted? There is no news on the Hawaiian shirt; probably not going to happen. My custom holster should be at my place in a few days. I'll post pics upon arrival.

I know what you mean. Although there is a strong presence of Splinter Cell in the gameplay.

What difficulty are you playing on?

Any new figure updates from either of you guys? I nearly got my Max Payne done, just waiting on the headsculpt and it'll be put on display, although I'm still working on getting a holster and then I'll need his hawaiian shirt.

2 more payments on Joker. Bats here around xmas.

Other than that I'm waiting for some custom projects to get up and running. Iminime Figh Club, Walking Dead etc.

You will be blown away by the Max HS. Cheungkinmen really knocked it out of the park. Did you order yours painted? There is no news on the Hawaiian shirt; probably not going to happen. My custom holster should be at my place in a few days. I'll post pics upon arrival.

Yep, painted by the man himself, as it should be:) The only problem with the shirt is getting a good design template. There's no shortage of affordable tailors on this board to take on the job, we just need that template. I'm getting my holster custom made by a mate on the boards as a one off. I'll post some pics when work begins on it.

2 more payments on Joker. Bats here around xmas.

Other than that I'm waiting for some custom projects to get up and running. Iminime Figh Club, Walking Dead etc.

Awesome:hi5: By Bat's do you mean the DX12? That pair should look stunning on display. I'm getting one of these joker heads for my Bank Robber version, but it would work equally well on the DX11.
mrmlatest2post.jpg

Are you getting both Rick and Daryl from Iminime? Have you seen Kato and Seans S2 Rick? I'm waiting to see Iminimes version before deciding which one I prefer.

Back