ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Zach, I tried to register to vote for your friend's picture but it never sent me a confirmation email :mad:

Haha I love Christmas Vacation- classic! Rare exports sounds badass, I'll definitely check that out too.

I've got some Christmas lights up this year, but nothing nearly as spectacular as Griswalds. Rare Exports is a great watch, as long as you're OK with subtitles.

bradyxmas3_zpsbe2e8619-1_zps2e08ecfe.jpg

:wave

Zach, did you like The Hobbit or what?!

**** YEAH. :rock

I'll post what I posted in The Hobbit thread.

This would have been a perfect 10 for me if:

1. Radagast was either shortened or changed entirely
2. Stone giant scene taken out. (just have them cut from looking over Rivendell to them going into the mountain hole, then
Spoiler Spoiler:

3. Less CGI and more real.
4. Shorten the shire sequence.

A solid 9.5/10 and better than ROTK. (my least favorite of the LOTR)

My best of 2012 list goes:

1. TDKR
2. The Hobbit
3. Looper
4. Skyfall
5. Killing Them Softly

Yeeee! I loved all those scenes, especially the stone giant scenes - they looked stunning in IMAX 3D. You really didn't like Return of the King eh? I think that's my favourite one of the trilogy although I love them all pretty equally.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I loved ROTK, but it doesn't even stand up to the awesomeness that is FOTR and TTT. :lol

I think the stone giant scene should have been saved for the EE. It felt forced. And Radagast, blah. They should have changed him. He's the Jar Jar of middle earth. :lol

I loved ROTK, but it doesn't even stand up to the awesomeness that is FOTR and TTT. :lol

I think the stone giant scene should have been saved for the EE. It felt forced. And Radagast, blah. They should have changed him. He's the Jar Jar of middle earth. :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Been playing FC3 all day... The fire is so realistic, I'm just running around torching everything.. Burned some weed fields and got pretty stoned, the gun was wavering so much when I was trying to aim :lol

MUSHROOMS.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Man, I am absolutely in love with EB Bats and Joker- they look PERFECT. Joker's shoes look redone- black laces and a more weathered look. I wonder if EB redid them for these later batches.

I wrapped them up for myself for Christmas ;)

I opened them up just to check that they weren't broken and looked good... and they freakin' do!!!

The Bale sculpt looks great in-hand, I don't want why so many people were complaining :slap :lol

Thanks Zach!:rock Another awesome sig for the collection!

I watched the FC3 intro last night on YouTube and was instantly hooked. After I finish Hitman, if I still have time before Last of Us comes out, I'm picking FC3 up for sure.

The Last of Us comes out in May... I beat Hitman in like two weeks. How long does it take you to beat games? :lol

Back