ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Last of Us will be BEYOND epic... it's taking video games to a whole new level- just like Uncharted did.

Zach, did you play UC3 yet?

Played a bit tonight. This ****ing game is hard at points. :lol

Really looking forward to playing Far Cry 3, the wildlife looks great, as well as the map editor. The Last of Us looks like it'll have an interesting story, but the gameplay won't be game changing. The world looks beautiful and alive, but the engine can't keep up, and you can see that the graphics look sub par. It'd be cool if it's free roam, but I doubt it. Still, it'll be interesting to see the initial reviews on the game.

:horror

I think TLOU is going to be one of, if not the best looking console game.

Brady is being a straight up hoodrat with that comment :lol

:lol I'm basing my observations off of the story trailer. Hitman Absolution is one of the best looking console games.

That's odd. I didn't think HA looked that great.

That's odd. I didn't think HA looked that great.

Have you got the game? It's amazing in hand. The lighting especially is stunning and highlights the dark, grungy world.

Have you got the game? It's amazing in hand. The lighting especially is stunning and highlights the dark, grungy world.

The levels look amazing but some of the cut scenes in HA looked a little rough... One of my favourite features of HA was walking into a crowded room- so amazing. The atmospheres were designed SO well.

Zach, since I know you've watched TDKR like 30 times...

Why on earth does one of Bane's henchman look like he has Alzheimer's during Bane's speech at the football game. I'm talking about the brown-bald guy who stares aimlessly at Bane with his mouth open like he is trying to determine if he left his oven on or not. Why couldn't he look badass like Bane's sniper friend. :lol :slap

It takes away from the seriousness of the scene... terrible casting choice :lol

Apparently LOL! I'm trying to find a good picture of him but I guess no one is amused by him like I am :lol

ScreenShot2012-12-17at85503PM_zps81675cfe.png

ScreenShot2012-12-17at85543PM_zpse0d3e305.png

ScreenShot2012-12-17at85621PM_zpsca014781.png

Hahahaha he's sooooo confused. Perhaps he's wondering why someone might shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane...

:lol :slap

I have a big feeling that Christopher Nolan is planning to produce a new Batman (or Robin/Nightwing) or even a Justice League franchise and bring back Bane and Catwoman.

There is no way that he is stupid enough to walk away from a billion dollar franchise and there is also no way that Bane died from that goofy Batpod shot.

Christian Bale will not star but Mr. JGL will! Because he's the man!

:lecture

Back