ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The whistles go woo woo!!!

You gonna PO it? It looks stellar man- the paint looks top notch. I'm really digging the dynamic pose too. It looks like it will be a switch out arm with a AK-47 for the EX or something too. It will probably have a nice low EX too, most likely 400-500.

That PF looks so sick! I don't collect PFs but this may be one to snag.

Re: ZaCHw117's Collection/Hoodrat B/S thread

Never, ever, ever, ever buy from gohastings man... I've heard so many horror stories of them sending the wrong products, Hot Toys coming broken and damaged, boxes torn and ripped up, etc.

To make it worse, their CS are apparently horrible as well...

Getting the PF I mean.

The reason gohastings boxes blow, is because the send them from their retail store "Hastings". It's a cool store though.

Never, ever, ever, ever buy from gohastings man... I've heard so many horror stories of them sending the wrong products, Hot Toys coming broken and damaged, boxes torn and ripped up, etc.

To make it worse, their CS are apparently horrible as well...

Thanks for the heads up. I actually bought the DX05 today. I couldn't stand to not have Indy in my collection any longer.

The PF looks quite good. Here's hoping that the awesome paintjob will still hold up in production.

I should redact my statement since I do not buy PFs and was basing my statement on what I've read in previous threads.

This Nathan Drake looks too good not to own. Probably going to be $450+??

Nah, probably $350 or $375 tops... $450 would be way too steep for me :(

I wish :( it's a nice relaxant so I don't blame you!

On a good note, Black Widow PF ships on Jan 22nd! Yeee!

Nope not anymore- but I do miss it and feel the need for it right now :lol :(

You don't think I would get caught if I sent you a gram through the mail, do you?

:lol :lol

Haha don't risk it, I don't need you being hunted by Breaking Bad's Hank and his DEA buddies :lol :panic:

Can't wait for BB's final episodes!!

Back