ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Collection/Hoodrat B/S thread

Bane looks cool. Body looks weird though.

Anyone else order the ROTS Yoda? I'm thinking of swapping the angry sculpt for Serangs sculpt https://serang.tistory.com/890
SerangYoda.png

The ROTS Yoda sculpts are pretty bad IMO.

The Serang sculpt on the other hand, is all kinds of awesome!

Indeed it is a custom Jamie. You could probably guess that by the price tag:lol It states that the head will pop right onto the Sideshow Yoda body so once I have enough spare cash I might buy it. I don't hate the Sideshow sculpts but they aren't in the same league as Serangs sculpt.

I'd say go for it man! You're right, Sideshow's 1/6 sculpts aren't the greatest but Serang's looks gorgeous!

I finally got around to watching Resident Evil Retribution tonight- best of the series IMO. What a bloodbath! It was pure awesome, but then again I love the series so much :lol :rock

Games are pretty good. They need a drastic engine update though.

Though, I never really liked the whole new "anime-ish zombie creature things" they've been doing lately.

I'm sure RE7 will be revamped. I for one actually really enjoyed RE6 though... it was pretty amazing.

I'm on the lookout for the Daren headsculpt, and the lothorien bow. Might upgrade the body down the road if I feel like putting any more cash in him.

Aragorn next week! :rock

Those old Sideshow heads are pretty damn difficult to remove but a body swap is most definitely a smart idea. You may as well too if you're after the Daren sculpt. I really need to get my arse into gear with my Mall Santa conversion project. I haven't even mailed off the head yet:slap

Yeah, good point. It's a pretty nice body for how old it is. Nice and tight joints, etc.

I'm running out of room though.

Still have, Aragorn, Bane and the 2.0 on the way. :thud

And maybe even Faramir.

Wow! I had no idea that you pulled the trigger on Legolas already! He looks sweet! :rock

Back