ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Collection/Hoodrat B/S thread

tumblr_memn0ijKhE1rmiuggo1_500.gif

That is nuts!

You got the DX12 yet buddy?

It will be in my hands on Tuesday. I regret cancelling my original PO at BBTS because I had ordered it on day 1, which means I would have had it by now. But alas here I am :impatient: Better late (and for the original PO price) than never. :wink1:

Watch this gif for 30 seconds... the chinaman and kitteh keep getting bigger!

tumblr_ly4u74Lye31qii6tmo1_250.gif

What the ****? :lol :lol

I just finished watching Jeff, Who Lives at Home. Pretty good, kinda weird, but a good watch. Pretty short too.

I've seen Platoon. When I was a kid. (Dad use to watch it).Don't remember much though accept for some standout parts. Haven't seen Untouchables.

By the way Jamie, I finally got around to watching Into the Wild again, hadn't seen it for a while. Such a great flick.

By the way Jamie, I finally got around to watching Into the Wild again, hadn't seen it for a while. Such a great flick.

Oh awesome! I thought you had never seen it before- it's truly a special movie though. Definitely a classic forever.

Regarding Platoon and Untouchables, I'd say go with Platoon. I remember watching it on TV with my Dad back when I was a kid too and then I watched it when I was like 21 or something and loved it. Also another classic, I'll never sell my Hot Toys Barnes and Taylor. But I'm impatiently waiting for them to put out Elias (as they promised). :mad:

Untouchables is also awesome, another good classic. Definitely one of Kevin Costner's better films, plus it has De Niro and Sean Connery.

You're watching some good movies bud! Now watch Sucker Punch and tell me what you think :D :lol

I got Steven Fatgal a Fridge for Christmas
(my girl bought it as a joke because i have him displayed eating a burger)

I'm making a kitchen Diorama for him to fk up and eat , stay tuned

StevenFatgalEating001_zpscdc0f512.jpg

StevenFatgalEating002_zps56492d86.jpg

StevenFatgalEating003_zps7e0a681c.jpg

StevenFatgalEating005_zpsc0604ab5.jpg

StevenFatgalEating006_zpsf02cb74e.jpg

StevenFatgalEating008_zps15ce423c.jpg

StevenFatgalEating010_zps46b1ac6c.jpg

StevenFatgalEating011_zpsc88d3051.jpg

StevenFatgalEating013_zpsded2d17e.jpg

StevenFatgalEating014_zps866dac2d.jpg

StevenFatgalEating015_zps49708e5f.jpg

StevenFatgalEating016_zpsdbef66ff.jpg

StevenFatgalEating017_zpsa3671f8f.jpg

StevenFatgalEating018_zpsd44ee5c7.jpg

StevenFatgalEating019_zps6af70280.jpg

StevenFatgalEating020_zps7a1453c0.jpg

I tried to be serious :lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijanKOH2G_Y&lc=xh8eMl4E7WlPrRhvTBEO89zahL2wgcTsecYLVZ-bCGI[/ame]

Oh awesome! I thought you had never seen it before- it's truly a special movie though. Definitely a classic forever.

Regarding Platoon and Untouchables, I'd say go with Platoon. I remember watching it on TV with my Dad back when I was a kid too and then I watched it when I was like 21 or something and loved it. Also another classic, I'll never sell my Hot Toys Barnes and Taylor. But I'm impatiently waiting for them to put out Elias (as they promised). :mad:

Untouchables is also awesome, another good classic. Definitely one of Kevin Costner's better films, plus it has De Niro and Sean Connery.

You're watching some good movies bud! Now watch Sucker Punch and tell me what you think :D :lol

I ended up watching Platoon. Such a good flick, will probably watch Untouchables tonight. I would watch Sucker Punch, but Netflix, Amazon and Redbox don't have it! :mad:

Zach, have you seen this yet? Joker looks AWESOME! :rock

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=38471&ref=home_upcoming

I have, it's one of those I'd love to get, but not sure if it will be worth the high price tag.

Hahahaha Mike that is the best display ever :lol:lol:lol

What a fat bastard!

Also, Zach- just for you!

steven-seagull.jpg

Back