ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Collection/Hoodrat B/S thread

Gonna watch Killing Them Softly tonight! Big expectations! :rock

I was disappointing with Killing Them Softly. The 'message' the director attempted to convey was completely out of place and unnecessary. The camera work was good but the dialogue, which a film like this rests on, was irrelevant and uninteresting. It felt like it was trying to hard to be an indie film, but unlike Drive, nothing about it was memorable.

Don't go in with ultra high expectations. It's more of a period piece (set in 2008) then a story or a character piece.

Good haha- I was worried that Brad Pitt holding the shotgun in the poster was misleading :lol

I actually want this framed in my room :lol

I have absolutely no idea where it's from but it cracks me up every time haha.

4c6280_240562.jpg

that's awesome. :lol

I really got blackmask flared up in that thread. He's on a rampage.

What thread? :lol Blackmask is an idiot- he changes his username so people don't think it's him and then he goes around chirping and fighting with everyone :slap

BTW- I LOVED Killing Them Softly. I think it's one of Brad Pitt's best films. Very character driven with an excellent script. The dialogue was fantastic. I loved all the characters, especially all the individual mobsters with their own BS.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Collection pics? I'll ruin that streak now with a retarded YT video :D :lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE2gc2VhQ2M[/ame]

Go to 1:40 for lulz :lol

What thread? :lol Blackmask is an idiot- he changes his username so people don't think it's him and then he goes around chirping and fighting with everyone :slap

BTW- I LOVED Killing Them Softly. I think it's one of Brad Pitt's best films. Very character driven with an excellent script. The dialogue was fantastic. I loved all the characters, especially all the individual mobsters with their own BS.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah the ending was awesome. :rock

What mods did you do to your DX12 Zach?

Only a custom cape. :D

Ermahgeeerd!!! Collection pics in your thread.

Wholy Sheeeeeeeet Zack

:lol

Collection pics? I'll ruin that streak now with a retarded YT video :D :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE2gc2VhQ2M

Go to 1:40 for lulz :lol

:lol :lol

Back