ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Collection/Hoodrat B/S thread

Just googled it- can you smoke it? :lol

scooby_snax.jpg

Ok so i haven't smoked trees (weed) in about 10 years , i was at my smoke shop getting tobacco & tubes (i make my own cigarettes)

This sheeeeet scared the seeeeeet outta me :(

And this dude comes in as i'm waiting to check out , he says 1 pack of Scooby Snax, gets it and walks out . I was like WTF is Scooby Snax ? I use to call trees that back in the day . So the guy explained

short version , its a plant that has chemicals that is totally 100% legal and makes you "feel good" when smoked . He couldn't say high , he said feel good .

It was $12 bucks , i was like what the hell , i'll try it since i don't smoke treez.

I took 2 rips off my girls bong and about 1 min later , i felt this rush to my head . i was like WTF!!!!!!

i was almost trippin ***** , kinda panicking , paranoid , i have no idea if it was because i haven't smoked andything in a long time or this sheeeeet kicked like mule with his ***** wrapped in duct tape :horror:panic::panic:

I will not try it again , but if you guys get blazed , try it

so right after the rips , me and my girl left the house to do tsome errands , i was tweaking out like a crackhead , scary funny stuff :panic:

Woah, seriously? Sounds like it's heavy hitting. I wonder if it's in Canada...

Mike, how is your musician buddy doing? Is he still making jams?

Back