ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Collection/Hoodrat B/S thread

Watching Sinister tonight after the Flyers game... looking forward to it, I've heard it's terrifying and truly a great horror flick :rock

Watching Sinister tonight after the Flyers game... looking forward to it, I've heard it's terrifying and truly a great horror flick :rock

Is that the one with Ethan Hawke?

Oh yeah, if you're into horror, I'd definitely recommend American Horror Story. Been watching that over the past few days.

Is that the one with Ethan Hawke?

Oh yeah, if you're into horror, I'd definitely recommend American Horror Story. Been watching that over the past few days.

Yessir! Yea I've heard good things about AHS, I'm interested in checking it out. I'll wait until the current season is finished.

Jamie, how'd you like Premium Rush? Just got done watching it.

I actually never got around to watching it last night or today :( Was it any good? I'll probably watch it tomorrow night since the Leafs and Flyers aren't playing.

But I did watch Sinister tonight... very creepy stuff, I really enjoyed it. Ethan Hawke is such a terrific actor, he's so convincing in every role.

sinister.jpg

Jamie, you like Spose? Probably the funniest/best white rapper around.

IT WAS ****ING JIMMY! He came here to rob this ****! :lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T7eQYMyfmQ[/ame]

:lol:lol:lol

That was awesome, I'd never heard of him before! The only white comedy rapper I really know is that Krispy Kreme fellow :lol

Back