ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Collection/Hoodrat B/S thread

Putting in the J.J. Star Trek flick, always loathed Star Trek, but going into this with an open mind.

Putting in the J.J. Star Trek flick, always loathed Star Trek, but going into this with an open mind.

It's awesome man. Speaking of Star Trek, we just got our brand new Into The Darkness posters today. Very sexy. :rock

e431282028c74721c6f3f45.jpg

You nigs PO this bad boy yet? I'd place your order quick, I can see them having a small ES (300-500). You should go for it Zach, you'd be REALLY impressed at how beautiful PFs are- just look at that tailoring and paint app (and yes Sideshow's lastest paint apps have been great).

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=3002131&ref=home_new

:lol :lol

IDK Jamie, If I were going to start of PF's I think it would be a character I couldn't live without not having it. (TDK Joker, or something on that level.)

You gents been watching any good TV lately? Been watching that "Following" show and "The Americans" which started yesterday, they're both pretty damn good.

You nigs PO this bad boy yet? I'd place your order quick, I can see them having a small ES (300-500). You should go for it Zach, you'd be REALLY impressed at how beautiful PFs are- just look at that tailoring and paint app (and yes Sideshow's lastest paint apps have been great).

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=3002131&ref=home_new

I'm very tempted myself. I'm assuming you snagged on Mr. Milton?

IDK Jamie, If I were going to start of PF's I think it would be a character I couldn't live without not having it. (TDK Joker, or something on that level.)

You gents been watching any good TV lately? Been watching that "Following" show and "The Americans" which started yesterday, they're both pretty damn good.

Fair enough- did you play UC3 yet?

I've heard amazing things about the Following and the Americans, everybody around the office has been raving about it. Might check it out once their first seasons are finished. I think I'm going to check out American Horror Story now. :rock

I'm very tempted myself. I'm assuming you snagged on Mr. Milton?

Hell ye! :lol :hi5:

Patiently waiting for Febuary 10th to arrive. :impatient:

:lol at Mr.Ecko's memes.

Wilfred looks awesome, but I'm actually shocked Elijah Wood is doing TV now... he was Frodo afterall :lol

Watch it Jamie, watch it naow.

The episodes are only 20 minutes long, but they are pure win.

Thanks to you guys, I've been watching lots of Kevin Hart lately. So hilarious.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXNF60HX8iw[/ame]

:lol :lol :lol

Back