ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Collection/Hoodrat B/S thread

I'll be ****ing furious if GTA V gets pushed back... GTA IV seems like it came out a decade ago, and my patience is growing thin :lol :gah:

:lol

Patience is a virtue my friend.

Plus, we all know I don't know anything about GTA cuz I smoke fake pot and climb on monkey bars. So I may be wrong. :lol

I asked DD to change my name back to xjamiex but with that being so, I think I'm going to retire the Latarian sig for now :lol

Do you think you could make me a Flyers/Leafs hockey sig please bud? Only if you have the time, don't want to burden you :1-1:

:lol

Patience is a virtue my friend.

Plus, we all know I don't know anything about GTA cuz I smoke fake pot and climb on monkey bars. So I may be wrong. :lol

I love how he never came back with some immature rebuttal. He knew he made a stupid **** comment and hung his head in shame :lol

As I'm not much of a hockey fan, and don't know anything about it, you should send me some pics you would want included. I'll see what I can do. :D

As I'm not much of a hockey fan, and don't know anything about it, you should send me some pics you would want included. I'll see what I can do. :D

Thanks bud- I'm obsessed with both Philly and Toronto so I was thinking of maybe having my two favourite players in the sig. Maybe Danny Briere (Philly) on the left and then Colton Orr (Toronto) on the right. In the middle do you think you could split both logos in half so half of one logo on the left is the Philly Flyers and then the right is Toronto Maple Leafs. And then maybe a orange background with the player on the left and then blue background on the right? Not sure if that makes sense but it seems awesome in my head :lol

Left w/ orange:

2myufx4.jpg

Right w/ blue: (do you think you could mirror this so he is facing left?)

orr_colton640_640.jpg

Logos (see if you can cut them in half so they make one awesome logo together :lol)

Flyers_Ice_Wallpaper_by_DevinFlack.png

Hockey_wallpapers_265.png

Thanks again bud, I really appreciate it :D

Hmm, the logos are too different to match up in any way. What if I just put each teams logo with the player?

No problem! Sure, as long as they're centred or something that'd be awesome.

Smoked a lot.

I wan't to smoke with brady and get in arguments over why Halo has only got one good game. Halo 2. :lol

Will you guys be picking up PS4? I'm not really interested as I'm quite happy with my PS3... plus it's not like Last of Us or GTA V will be PS4 exclusives.

I'll probably wait until PS4 is the dominant console and all new releases are PS4 branded, i.e. Destiny. Most likely mid-late 2014.

Same goes with X720.

Real excited for the unveiling tomorrow. :panic:

Hopefully it'll be backwards compatible.

Smoked a lot.

I wan't to smoke with brady and get in arguments over why Halo has only got one good game. Halo 2. :lol

That would be the only situation I could imagine myself lighting up. Have you ever had a bad trip and seen spiders everywhere?

Smoked a lot.

LOL! :rotfl:rotfl

That would be the only situation I could imagine myself lighting up. Have you ever had a bad trip and seen spiders everywhere?

Spiders everywhere? I'm pretty sure I'd have a heart attack :lol :panic:

The worst trip I've had was in high school. I ate shrooms, and the next thing you know, I'm looking at my hands and they are melting down to the bone.

Shrooms.... Never again. :lol

Back