ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Collection/Hoodrat B/S thread

Bah I turned off the PS4 unveiling- it got way too boring. They went on for about 30 minutes about how 'social' it is and how the online experience will be this and that. For a person that doesn't even have a Facebook/Twitter (I have LinkedIn for professional purposes), I couldn't give two ****s! I don't even play multiplayer.

Just show the damn console and some graphics! :lol

So I've been looking for actual photos of the PS4... did they not show any of the actual console?!

dirty-tricks-6_zps209a8ffb.gif

I pissed my pants

So I've been looking for actual photos of the PS4... did they not show any of the actual console?!

Nope, a console reveal without the console. :lol

Can't stop watching the Watch Dogs footage- just having the potential to control everything around you is amazing! :drool

https://ca.ign.com/videos/2013/02/20/watch-dogs-ps4-footage

I know! The crazy thing is, that it seems to be multiplayer. Like other people doing their own things in the world, while you play through single player. At least that's what the end of the E3 demo seemed like.

dirty-tricks-6_zps209a8ffb.gif

I pissed my pants
:lol
Poor kitteh :(

:lol

I know! The crazy thing is, that it seems to be multiplayer. Like other people doing their own things in the world, while you play through single player. At least that's what the end of the E3 demo seemed like.

So not only are we watching the in-game world, we're also watching other players? That's absolutely wild :lol

It makes me wonder how far Ubisoft has gone with this though- do we have the freedom to cause any amount of chaos that we want?

Holy ****, Halo 3 is actually the greatest game ever... I know Halo 2 is unreal but Halo 3 is so much more entertaining and action packed.

In other news, PS4 announcement!:panic: Although it's pretty pathetic that they didn't show off the console. That's not a good business model.

In other news, PS4 announcement!:panic: Although it's pretty pathetic that they didn't show off the console. That's not a good business model.

It's pretty asinine. They go on and on about the PS4 and how amazing it is and they only show the controller. :lol

One of the best and most unique gaming experiences ever!!! It's a dreary game but I loved it's darkness... although my ending had a happier tone to it.

What about you? Just put spoiler tags :D

Back