ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Collection/Hoodrat B/S thread

Walker-

:wave

25194011SKhlgEPo_zps60a481b5.gif

Hey Zach, Ang Lee just called me- he is coming over to do a private screening with you this Friday for Life of Pi.

He is also bringing over the Westboro Baptist Church for a few chats, some cheese, and a picketing.

:lol :nana:

They're going to have a Royal Rumble in your backyard. Snacks provided.

:lol

Just saw 50/50, great movie.

The real stand out in the film for me was Seth Rogen. I'm usually not a fan of his work but he made me laugh out loud on several occasions.

Oh, and Anna Kendrick was amazing, new celeb crush. (sorry Gemma Arterton)

Oscars were great, I watched the whole thing excluding the red carpet. I'm happy with most of the results. Christoph Waltz and Jennifer Lawrence along with Anne Hathaway were very deserving wins. Ang Lee did a great job with Life of Pi, so he deserved the award, although Tom Hooper should have won for Les Miserables, even though he wasn't nominated. I wasn't a huge fan of Argo, mainly because I don't like Afflecks directing style, and the lens he uses on his films. Les Miserables was my pick for Best Picture even though I haven't seen a few of the others. I was hoping Bradley Cooper would win Best Actor (yet to see Lincoln). He was fantastic in Silver Linings Playbook.

All the Bond songs were great, especially Adeles performance of Skyfall. When they got the entire ensemble of Les Miserables on stage to perform that song I was so excited. Resembled the films mood and atmosphere really well.

Can't wait to get Tomb Raider! :rock

Zach, I haven't seen Red Dawn yet but I'm downloading it on blu as we speak- any good?

:( Man, that reminds me of a pipe that served me well.
Hey Flosi! :wave

Yup, it's officially the oldest pipe I've ever owned. (around 3 months now). My dumbass friends either drop them, or they get stolen at parties etc. :lol It's nickname is "old faithful" :lol

You should stop by more often and chat!

:lol :yess:

Can't wait to get Tomb Raider! :rock

Zach, I haven't seen Red Dawn yet but I'm downloading it on blu as we speak- any good?

It's good. Just a little weird, it goes from a character study to a complete action flick in a blink of an eye.

Kevin Smith did a great job directing!

Hahaha that was awesome :lol

Zach, did you mean Red State by Kevin Smith or Red Dawn with Chris Hemsworth?

Back