ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Collection/Hoodrat B/S thread

Hey Flosi! :wave

Yup, it's officially the oldest pipe I've ever owned. (around 3 months now). My dumbass friends either drop them, or they get stolen at parties etc. :lol It's nickname is "old faithful" :lol

You should stop by more often and chat!

3 months? :lol I had a great little monkey pipe for over ten years that I would take with me:

monkey_pipe_fishermans_friend.jpg

Glass is always a different story as I'd keep those at home. I had some nice ones but I would throw them away whenever I'd quit, and I'm pretty much done till it's 100% legal or till my son is older. Do you ever clean the resin out of your pipes? I remember bathing them in alchohol and all the crap would just fall out, which makes the pipe hit like it's brand spanking new. I always dug that. :)

Last time was at hookah bar... but it was whatever. Mostly college students and hipsters. :lol

Zach, how is that e-cig treating you? Have you smoked a cigarette at all since we last spoke about it?

:lol :lol

Jamie, a while back you were talking about the Infamous games. I have both, (came packaged with my PS3) but have watched reviews, even though they say they are good games. I just can't get into them. You wan't em'?

Yes please- that's awesome! I've been looking to pick them up for awhile now! Are they physical copies or digital? Thanks!

Yes please- that's awesome! I've been looking to pick them up for awhile now! Are they physical copies or digital? Thanks!
I took them to GameStop the other day to see what my trade in value was (they were having this 50% more in trade thing going on) and it was only 12$! What a rip off. :lol

But yeah, they're physical copies. It didn't come with the cases though, and since I'm a case nut, I got a couple and printed the covers out so they fit in with the rest of my games. :lol
What's with the name change, Jamie?

He changed it to match his sig and now it's stuck forever. :lol

Back