ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Collection/Hoodrat B/S thread UPDATE PG. 804

I saw it yesterday. When he's hanging upside down, INTENSE.

Yeah Naughty Dog sure did put much effort in this game. Can't say that much for Uncharted 3.

4213781936_f0bb28c653_z.jpg

**** that guy.

Oh I'm sure that dude gets a **** more of cussing especially when people start singing the Village People's song on his ship. :lol

Lol why? He doesn't dial 911! :lol
:lol

This is brilliant- yet heartbreaking... kudos to Aaron Eckhart, nothing but respect for him! Both amazing actors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=u6_2dmm4LnA

saw that the other day, very cool.

Yeah Naughty Dog sure did put much effort in this game. Can't say that much for Uncharted 3.

Loved uc3!

I'm still speechless after that Aaron Eckhart video... if I was Aaron, I'm not sure if I'd be admiring Heath for his dedication to the role or concerned about him in between the shots. People always said that Heath would pace around mumbling to himself even off the set. Apparently he wouldn't let it go once filming was wrapped up and even answered the phone as the "Joker". Scary stuff but genius nonetheless.

Yup, there's an interview out there with him, while he was in the middle of shooting TDK. The interviewer asked him something on the lines of "who's your favorite/what's your favorite roll you've played and he answered the joker.

Yup, there's an interview out there with him, while he was in the middle of shooting TDK. The interviewer asked him something on the lines of "who's your favorite/what's your favorite roll you've played and he answered the joker.

Is that on Youtube?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acf_zzzIZQw[/ame]

around the 2:10 mark.

I need to change my sig and avatar- any ideas to what I should change it to?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpjIGP4lQRw[/ame]

What a long ****ing day, time to smoke down and browse teh interwebz. :lol

Jamie, what do you have on PO now?

What a long ****ing day, time to smoke down and browse teh interwebz. :lol

Jamie, what do you have on PO now?

It's been crazy busy for me lately as well- hopefully going to wind down in June when Last of Us comes out :rock

Otherwise, I have the Jack Sparrow PF coming on Thursday (so excited for this one... I was sad when I sold my HT Jack Sparrow so I'm ecstatic to get the good Captain back in my collection :D)

I also have Poison Ivy coming next week- I'm loving the Batman PF line, they're gorgeous! Can't wait! :rock

What about you? Anything new and exciting coming up? Batpod? Tumbler?

Wow!!! Now that is a custom! Unreal- he even nailed the poses! :clap :thud:

MKVII. First and only Iron Man (hopefully if my WL converts.) If not, a boardie here is gonna sell me his for retail, I guess he has the Ex and the Reg coming to him. :yess:

Has the batman PF came out yet?

Back