ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Collection/Hoodrat B/S thread UPDATE PG. 804

Oh nice- is that the Avengers version?

Bats PF hasn't come out yet- I think in August or something but that thing is beyond massive. I think it's as big as the Hulk maquette! :panic:

MKVII. First and only Iron Man (hopefully if my WL converts.) If not, a boardie here is gonna sell me his for retail, I guess he has the Ex and the Reg coming to him. :yess:

Has the batman PF came out yet?

Why'd you choose the MKVII over the IM3MMS197D02MKXLII? :lol

It was a hard choice going through SSCS Iron Man section, like browsing through a phonebook. :lol

:lol Yeah. They should just change the name from the 1/6 marvel section to the IM section.

How come you didn't get the BD VII? That looks pretty good, especially the base.

Lmfao as much as I love Jazz, Ty is ****ing hysterical too :lol

Ty: What is a bar-mitsvah?
Hilary: It's when a Jewish boy becomes a man...
Ty: In front of all these people?!

:lol:lol:lol

I haven't really had the time to check it out. Anyone want to give me the sparksnotes? What is so different about it?

If it's more multiplayer mumbo jumbo and social media functions then I'll pass. I play for single player campaigns, I don't care to use my gaming console for twitter and FB. I don't even have accounts for those so it's all useless to me!

I think I'd get the PS4 and new Xbox eventually but they aren't making me drool right now. Especially if games like Watch Dogs and GTA V will be coming out on the PS3/360 too.

They're basically focusing on "the mainstream". In fact they showed off more TV/social networking etc. then games. PS4 is the way to go if your a gamer who enjoys to play games on your game console. :lol

Yup, my reaction to the news as well. The mainstream don't watch these "announcements" it's hardcore gamers. Companies are just too cookie cutter to figure out that they should show games and specs, not Facebook and cable.

Back