ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Collection/Hoodrat B/S thread UPDATE PG. 804

I partook for the first time in ten months this last weekend. **** yes!!!!

FLOSI! How'd ya do?

Too late. We've graduated to PCP now. :lol

Beaver tranquilizers is mostly what I'm into now. Except the occasional murders and executions.

7b7de8c2639b11e2a45222000a9e06f4_7.jpg

:lol :lol

Jamie, I completely forgot I made this for you a while back when you said you were looking for a new sig. :lol

FLOSI! How'd ya do?

Beaver tranquilizers is mostly what I'm into now. Except the occasional murders and executions.

:lol :lol

Fine! I didn't have too much, and now it's right back to sober town for me. I can't even explain how foggy and dull my brain has been the last couple of days... Still, we laughed our asses off the whole time. :lol

:lol Did ya just smoke a J? How'd you get away from the fam? You went camping, didn't you. :lol

No, my wife and I went to Tahoe for the weekend without the kiddo... Stayed at this big arse cabin with 9 friends, two of which have their cards. Js, blunts, pipes, bongs, vaporizers, etc...

Keg of double IPA homebrew too. :rock

Me, yes, you better be able to!... my buddy MM? Probably not. Dude is 300 lbs and was smoking CONSTANTLY. It was kinda weird really... Like how does he know when he's stoned if he's stoned all the time?
He must hate being sober. :lol

Nice Batman collection

:duff

OMG that sig is amazing!! Thank you bud!! So awesome :D

My nig, let me know the next time you're high- I have a video for you :lol

I'm a daily smoker, chances are if I have the day off I'm high. At night, I'm high. During the day, I'm high. :lol

Back