ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Collection/Hoodrat B/S thread UPDATE PG. 804

Agreed with all of it except the bold.

I'd say Halo/CoD/GOW/Uncharted etc are for the mainstream now, they're the games that sell consoles. Games like LOU, Heavy Rain, Watch Dogs etc. Are aiming for the hardcore group of gamers. Some people don't even buy games if it doesn't have multiplayer.

That's true, I guess I'm just more used to hearing the opinion of hardcore gamers, who now consider Halo to be a cash cow that MS won't stop milking. Games like Watch Dogs and Heavy Rain are hugely popular among gamers, who are more interested in new and fresh franchises. It's hard to draw the line between the mainstream community and the gamer community when you think about it.

Also, my Hitman sculpt. It should look great in hand. I'm getting more and more excited to reveal my custom to you guys. I think you'll like it.

img7133rk.jpg

Looks ****ing awesome- I love the pink in the eyes :rock Congrats man, a great custom to add to your collection!

Looks ****ing awesome- I love the pink in the eyes :rock Congrats man, a great custom to add to your collection!

Thanks bud. I really liked the look of that particular sculpt in the video Zach (or you) posted, but I have no idea where to find one :slap

That's true, I guess I'm just more used to hearing the opinion of hardcore gamers, who now consider Halo to be a cash cow that MS won't stop milking. Games like Watch Dogs and Heavy Rain are hugely popular among gamers, who are more interested in new and fresh franchises. It's hard to draw the line between the mainstream community and the gamer community when you think about it.

Agreed, and I think a lot of those games can vary between hardcore and mainstream. Look at Halo, it sells great, but there's a whole other sub-community that's extremely hard core about it. Either with the story/novels/collectibles or the hardcore online MLG nuts.

Also, my Hitman sculpt. It should look great in hand. I'm getting more and more excited to reveal my custom to you guys. I think you'll like it.

img7133rk.jpg

Looks great buddy! :rock

Thanks bud. I really liked the look of that particular sculpt in the video Zach (or you) posted, but I have no idea where to find one :slap

Just PM DeanKnight on YouTube. He should answer.

Just rewatched Star Trek 1 and now I'm ready for Into Darkness :D

Just cool? Did you enjoy IM3 more? Obviously I don't want any spoilers but I'm expecting TDK of Star Trek :lol

Into Darkness>Star Trek

It's pretty ****ing awesome. Best 3D I've seen in a while. Comberbatch is amazing in it.

Well. **** I spilled water all over my brand new MacBook. It's ****ed. Apple care doesn't cover it either. :cuss

Quick, put it in a bag of rice and don't touch it for the next 24 hours!

BTW- Into Darkness IMAX 3D- INSANE!!!!!!!! SHALL WE BEGIN!

Zach, let's get matching Pineapple Express sigs :lecture

You *******s ruined my portable phone!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFERPDn3i0o[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwS14TiO7Pk[/ame]

Back