ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Collection/Hoodrat B/S thread UPDATE PG. 804

Oh and,
fresh_prince_daft_punk.jpg

:lol

Also, your avy is priceless. :lol

TVmaxwell FTW.

Zach, amazing deal on Indy...

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=pe_36900_30061080_pe_gb_email_explore[/ame]

oh wow, that looks pretty spectacular. :thud:

I'm getting "Sic Parvis Magna" on my wrist, not because of how much I love UC, but just because it's a ****ing great quote.

Awesome collection !

Oh... I get it "Greatness from Small Roll Ups" :lol

Last edited:

Man, that is gonna look so good next to your Reeve Superman.

That's awesome. Hope it doesn't hurt too bad.

Walker- I've been dying to watch Kick *** for SO long. And I kept seeing your avatar of Chloe Grace Moretz (love her so much, not a pervert) and it made me want to see it even more. So I watched it tonight and it blew my mind- so ****ing good!!!! She kicked serious ***, I rewatched so many scenes once it was over :lol Can't wait for Kick *** 2- oh and I want a Hitgirl PF now!! :lecture

Also, I don't have a Reeve Superman? I have the classic Superman on PO.. I wish they'd do a Reeve PF, I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

Zach, I hope you took pics of your tattoo while it was still fresh. It's going to scab like a mother****er!

That's awesome. Hope it doesn't hurt too bad.

Didn't hurt at all, I have a family friend who's been tattooing for over 25 years. He's a beast behind the needle.

Awesome collection !
:hi5:

Walker- I've been dying to watch Kick *** for SO long. And I kept seeing your avatar of Chloe Grace Moretz (love her so much, not a pervert) and it made me want to see it even more. So I watched it tonight and it blew my mind- so ****ing good!!!! She kicked serious ***, I rewatched so many scenes once it was over :lol Can't wait for Kick *** 2- oh and I want a Hitgirl PF now!! :lecture

Also, I don't have a Reeve Superman? I have the classic Superman on PO.. I wish they'd do a Reeve PF, I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

Zach, I hope you took pics of your tattoo while it was still fresh. It's going to scab like a mother****er!

You just BARELY watched Kick-***? I am disappoint.

But nope, it looks really good. Not even sore. He said it won't scab either. :yess:

I'd take a pic, and eventually will. But it wraps all the way around my wrist so it's hard to take pics.

Who doesn't love her? An 11 year-old girl who cuts people up and swears like a mofo. :lol Chloe's taken by me though. Sorry about that. :wink1:

Kick-*** 2 looks great. Hopefully Jim Carrey as Colonel Stars and Stripes will be as good-if not better then Big-Daddy.:panic:

Oh, well the classic Superman looks a lot like Reeves to me.

Didn't hurt at all, I have a family friend who's been tattooing for over 25 years. He's a beast behind the needle.

You just BARELY watched Kick-***? I am disappoint.

Errhmmm. Indiana Jones? :monkey3

Back