ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Collection/Hoodrat B/S thread UPDATE PG. 804

This one was my favourite. :lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzDsYEPkSc4[/ame]

Man this guy is funny. :lol
lolktb.jpg

Microsoft had a great conference, a lot better than Sony's conference. The Xbox One exclusives also look more exciting and fresh over Sony's aging IP's. Microsoft's conference was all about the games, and they had a much better lineup and presentation than Sony. The only reason Sony is in the lead is due to Microsoft implementing anti-consumer policies and features on their console. Without those features/policies it would be a neck and neck battle, with Microsoft holding a better lineup of new IP's.

Either way, I think I'll get both the PS4 and the Xbox One. I can't boycott a console based on it's anti-consumer policies when Halo 5 is being released on it.

So pumped now. Can't believe I have to wait until the 27th to see it though. Gotta stay clear from the Man of Steel thread till then. :gah:

You buying HT's Supes?

Oh man, IDK if I enjoyed it so much because I'm not a supes fan, or because I haven't been keeping up to date with all it's news, but it's ****ing spectacular. One of my favorite movies in the past 5 years for sure.

Nope, it's too fat. :lol

If they fix it I probably will. Zod is my most want right now, the Kryptonian designs are awesome.

Oh man, IDK if I enjoyed it so much because I'm not a supes fan, or because I haven't been keeping up to date with all it's news, but it's ****ing spectacular. One of my favorite movies in the past 5 years for sure.

Nope, it's too fat. :lol

If they fix it I probably will. Zod is my most want right now, the Kryptonian designs are awesome.

I was never really a Superman fan either, so this is great news to me. I have to ask, did you think there was too much action, and not enough character development?

You mean the guy with the goofy-*** haircut and bug eyes? :lol

Nope, perfect balance. The action is crazy! I mean, HULK SMASH crazy. :lol Take this all with a grain of salt, because some people seem to be really disappointed in it.

Zodd is a bad ***, there's another person that kicks copious amounts of *** too, but I'll let you find out who that is. :D

Nope, perfect balance. The action is crazy! I mean, HULK SMASH crazy. :lol Take this all with a grain of salt, because some people seem to be really disappointed in it.

Zodd is a bad ***, there's another person that kicks copious amounts of *** too, but I'll let you find out who that is. :D

Man of Steel spoilers ahead, don't click the spoiler tags if you haven't seen it (mainly looking at our Aussie friends) :D

Spoiler Spoiler:

MOS spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler: