ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Collection/Hoodrat B/S thread UPDATE PG. 804

https://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/07/03/own-the-dark-knight-trilogy-ultimate-collectors-edition

TDK Collectors Edition- check out the blurb about the IMAX sequences. All of the IMAX sequences are already embedded into the regular blu-rays, I don't see how that is a "special" feature to that set.

I won't be picking it up, it doesn't really offer me anything. I like my steelbooks anyways. Maybe if it had a TDKR Extended Edition or Director's Cut or something. I am stoked for the Hobbit extended edition though! :D

LOLOLOLOL- hands down the greatest post on this board. I think you should quote yourself and repost it :lol

"Just chillin on the board with my main niggah, Double D aka Darklord Dave. Straight gangsta, check out my ****. Hitting them blunts with my dark tanning oil."

tumblr_inline_ml6frsW5SZ1qz4rgp.gif

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I got my blue Kool-Aid! Look at my sheeyit! This ain't nuttin', I got ROOMS of this ****!

Watched Evil Dead again tonight. Have you seen it yet? So unbelievably good. Even better the second time around.

Look at all mah sheet yo!

Just look at it. I got machine guns … Look at this, look at this mother****er here! Look at this mother****er! A ****ing army up in this ****!

27566_fat_hairy_guy_on_bed_with_guns.jpg

:lol :lol Me and you are the only americans in this thread. Happy 4th to you to!

So YP, why'd you leave for so long?

damn buddy, I hope you and your family are all ok! That was some crazy ****.

No casualties which I'm thankful for. :pray:

But, I did get 2 feet of ocean water in my house so as Tony Stark would say my house has been in "hardware mode" for the better part of 9 months :lol

I never even opened my Iron Monger or Mark 1 :monkey1

:lol :lol :lol

Americans are the only people who can ***** about how much they make, then turn around and blow there money on **** that explodes! MURICA!

Back