ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

I am Gotham's reckoning!

:D

OMG did you see him carrying the broken cowl?

YUP! :D

Have you seen the prologue? If not, then it's new to you!

YUP! :D

Have you seen the prologue? If not, then it's new to you!

Yep, I saw the prologue way back but it was a pretty bad copy. I liked the Catwoman scenes in this trailer too, I'm definitely all-for the character now, she seems badass. Anne Hathaway might actually be the perfect fit for that role! :panic: OMG SOOOOO EXCITED!

Hathaway is the perfect fit for the role!

When you are watching a film, and see an actor playing a character they are not doing their job right.

When you are watching a film and you see the character, not the actor they are doing their job right. I'm getting that feeling from Hathaway!

Man, that new TDKR trailer blew me away. Bane is so damn cool.

Just made the wait a lot harder:lol

Hathaway is the perfect fit for the role!

When you are watching a film, and see an actor playing a character they are not doing their job right.

When you are watching a film and you see the character, not the actor they are doing their job right. I'm getting that feeling from Hathaway!

Well said, I'm getting those vibes too. I got the same vibes with the Joker and the same with Bane (so far) in the trailer. Fantastic! Nolan just knows how to bring out the best acting performances in actors and actresses.

Man, that new TDKR trailer blew me away. Bane is so damn cool.

Just made the wait a lot harder:lol
Hopefully HT sees the hype and release those damn Bane specs/pics already. :lol

Well said, I'm getting those vibes too. I got the same vibes with the Joker and the same with Bane (so far) in the trailer. Fantastic! Nolan just knows how to bring out the best acting performances in actors and actresses.

:goodpost::goodpost:

Zach! Plastic Enemies just posted this teaser on Facebook with the caption "DX !!!!??"....

577598_380608621977472_113785701993100_1010649_738931129_n.jpg

:lol

I've started ignoring PE's teases, they've do that quite often. I do love the one and only comment on that photo though. :lol

Oh me too but sometimes they do release info on new upcoming figures. You never know :lol

But yea, the comment is hysterical, I laughed pretty hard haha.

Oh and my Thor PF EX shipped today! :woo:woo:woo

Should have him Wednesday by 5 PM! Can't wait to see this in-hand, I have a feeling it'll be a real winner. :yess:

Oh and my Thor PF EX shipped today! :woo:woo:woo

Should have him Wednesday by 5 PM! Can't wait to see this in-hand, I have a feeling it'll be a real winner. :yess:

That's awesome man, can't to see your pics! You need to show us all of your PFs lines up. I imagine it looks awesome in person

The first in-hand pics are in from bigsilva77 on Statue Forum! This thing is a real winner, it looks ____ing amazing!

bdd92225.jpg

:D:panic:

Back