ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

I watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind today. To my surprise it's a really good film. I love Kate Winslet who was absolutely adorable and Jim Carrey once again proved he's not just a comedian.
I wasn't blown away by the ending. Felt flat and predictable, with a hint of hopelessness. But overall a good film.

Either of you seen 21? Another Jim Carrey movie where he goes outside his comfort zone. A really good thriller.

picthis3.jpg

:lol:lol:lol So sad...

Blending in at its finest. :lol

I watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind today. To my surprise it's a really good film. I love Kate Winslet who was absolutely adorable and Jim Carrey once again proved he's not just a comedian.
I wasn't blown away by the ending. Felt flat and predictable, with a hint of hopelessness. But overall a good film.

Either of you seen 21? Another Jim Carrey movie where he goes outside his comfort zone. A really good thriller.

Glad you liked it. Now that youve seen them both which do you like better? Punch Drunk Love or Sunshine?

Oh and you're thinking of "23" not "21". 21 is about a college kid who learns hoe to count cards. It's pretty good though. :lol

Glad you liked it. Now that youve seen them both which do you like better? Punch Drunk Love or Sunshine?

Oh and you're thinking of "23" not "21". 21 is about a college kid who learns hoe to count cards. It's pretty good though. :lol

Man, that is a hard one. But I think Sunshine takes the cake. If not for being the most original of the two. And Kate:monkey3

:lolI always confuse movies with number titles.:slap But yes, I meant "23". Have you seen it?

Yeah I've seen it. Carrey is pretty good in it. Though I think a serious role like in Sunshine is what he does best. (Even better than his straight comedic performances).

The Number 23 is awesome, a really creepy movie. 21 is great too :D :lol

Ohkay guys. I'm just in the middle of repairing my macbook as I type. Whatta _____ it has been to me. Should be back up and running in no time! :D

^That's what you get for buying a mac computer:nana:

PC ALL THE WAY!:rock

Ignored x2. You do know you are talking to two Apple whores, right? :lol:lol:lol :nana:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5CO6M5Gpb8&ob=av3e[/ame]

Loving this guy right now. I love his main band, Between the Buried and Me, but this is his solo project. It's fantastic! :D

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5axZBLvkwvY&list=UUR4s1DE9J4DHzZYXMltSMAg&index=1&feature=plcp[/ame]

Now I know:)

Got back from The Avengers. Awesome movie, sort of like the quintessential superhero film. It didn't have nearly as much depth as Batman but it stands to please and entertain, which it did.

Overall, I'd give it 8/10

Avengers, Prometheus and TDKR are my big three for the summer (if not year).

1 down, two to go! :D

On that note, I'm also really looking forward to:

Bourne Legacy
Expandables 2
Skyfall
The Hobbit
Django Unchained
The Great Gatsby

:rock

Avengers, Spidey, TDKR are my big three. I'll also see Prometheus.

Also looking forward to 007 and bourne.

Back