ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Just put three Hot Toys up for sale locally:

Jack Sparrow
Superman
Sweeney Todd

The former two are having PFs made of them (and you guys know where my heart lies now haha) and I'd just prefer to sell my Sweeney Todd as well to free up some funds.

:D

Not Sparrow!!! You were sooooo pumped for him, you nearly bought 2!

:(

Not Sparrow!!! You were sooooo pumped for him, you nearly bought 2!

:(

Bah I know, he's a stunner in my collection! However, the PF looks amazing as well!

I took a quick pic of Sparrow today too :D

IMG_1451.jpg

Gahhhh, he looks AMAZING!

Jamie, I got a question for you (and Blitz too if he wants to help.) So, I'm having an internal debate with myself to get IMININIME's Ras. He's 363 (with shipping). Does this seem like an absurd price? I knew it was going to be close to that but now that it's time to pay up or shut up, it's a hard choice.

Blitz, is Rainman's work worth the price tag IYO? Man, I just cannot decide.

I have the money, and I keep trying to talk myself in and out of it using different excuses, like "it's a bday present to myself" etc. :lol

Any advice guys? :(

Is the Ras pics on the previous pages the one you're getting? If so, then absolutely man, he looks freaking incredible. Does it come with all the trimmings, i.e. body, painted sculpt, clothes, etc?

Customs are really expensive but if done properly and they turn out beautiful, then it's something that makes a really good investment but also a fantastic piece in your collection.

Is the Ras pics on the previous pages the one you're getting? If so, then absolutely man, he looks freaking incredible. Does it come with all the trimmings, i.e. body, painted sculpt, clothes, etc?

Customs are really expensive but if done properly and they turn out beautiful, then it's something that makes a really good investment but also a fantastic piece in your collection.

Yeah, thats him, comes on a taller body (for neeson's size) and the cane/sword, gas mask and the final battle suit.

Fuhhhhhhh. Just can't decide!

Yeah, thats him, comes on a taller body (for neeson's size) and the cane/sword, gas mask and the final battle suit.

Fuhhhhhhh. Just can't decide!

Yep, in that case then $363 shipped sounds like a wicked awesome deal! Plus think of the exclusivity of that figure man... it will probably look better than any Ras HT will ever put out too!

Your collection is all Nolan centred, what's better than a beautiful Ras custom to grace all the others?

$363 for a custom like that sounds like an insane deal anyways.

:lol :lol

You and Maglor have completely different opinions. :lol

I'm prolly gonna get him, then when Bane and Bats (possible CW) go up for PO, I'll just have to flex.

This figure is just too tempting.

Oh yeah, and I cancled Boba yesterday. :(

Something had to give, and that would have been my only SW char for a while on my shelf.

Bummer about Boba man :( Hopefully you can pick him up in the future though...and I'd flex the others, Ras seems like a one time thing and I have a feeling you'll greatly regret it if you miss out on it.

I'd push you in the other direction if I thought it looks horrible or wasn't worth it but $363 for that Ras is something I'd throw cash down for immediately if I still had my Bats 1/6 collection :lecture

Also, what is Mags saying?

He thinks HT will do one in the future, he's not that big of a Ras fan anyways. So he's just kinda neutral.

I think imma pull the trigger man!!!!!

He thinks HT will do one in the future, he's not that big of a Ras fan anyways. So he's just kinda neutral.

I think imma pull the trigger man!!!!!

Nah, I don't think HT will do one in the future..... it seems like Liam Neeson has difficult likeness rights. I think Hot Toys would of made one of him already if they could have.

Go for it buddy, trust me, you won't regret it!!!!

Just pulled the trigger.
tumblr_lpjo3ayHLo1qchjy5o1_400.gif

Man, I need a nap. :lol

Atta boy!!! You'll be thanking me once you get it in person...plus, just watch Batman Begins again and you'll get all stoked :lol :D

A nap? Isn't it like 11 PM for you?

Atta boy!!! You'll be thanking me once you get it in person...plus, just watch Batman Begins again and you'll get all stoked :lol :D

A nap? Isn't it like 11 PM for you?

Watching B:TAS right now. :lol

haha yup, 11 PM is when I try to take a nap, especially after some intense ____ like that. :lol

BRB gonna go pop about 5 melatonin's. :lol

Watching B:TAS right now. :lol

haha yup, 11 PM is when I try to take a nap, especially after some intense ____ like that. :lol

BRB gonna go pop about 5 melatonin's. :lol

LOL! I take melatonin's too, gotta love em :D :lol

LOL! I take melatonin's too, gotta love em :D :lol

Yeah, with my Insomnia, it seems like that's the only way to get real, natural sleep. I tried lunesta but that ____ didn't do anything.

Melatonin is the only way I can dream too. I'm addicted to an herbal aid. :lol

Back