ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Well looks like you didn't need my help Zach, but I would've said yes, as a proud owner of a rainman sculpt with Iminime painting:D You really will love it in hand. And good luck with the extra sculpt lotto. Hope you get one of 'em.

Sadly I might have to pass on picking up a Ra's sculpt. I need the money for Boba (which you'll regret cancelling) and a paint up of rainmans Eagle Eye sculpt.

Sadly I might have to pass on picking up a Ra's sculpt. I need the money for Boba (which you'll regret cancelling) and a paint up of rainmans Eagle Eye sculpt.

:lol

I already do regret it. :( No choice though. If he turns out awesome, I may get him.

Yea man I got insomnia too...it was worse during my undergrad but it's getting better. Lately it's just that my muscles are killing me because of P90x and I can't just seem to fall asleep. Melatonin works great though :D

Yea man I got insomnia too...it was worse during my undergrad but it's getting better. Lately it's just that my muscles are killing me because of P90x and I can't just seem to fall asleep. Melatonin works great though :D

Yup, mines been pretty strong throughout since I'd say middle-school or so. Melatonin is where it's at. :lol

I really hope my Captain America PF EX wait list order converts today :pray:

It's shipping today!

Oh man, Max Payne 3 is AWESOME!!! I've rented for a few nights and I hope to finish it in that time. The gunplay is beautiful and the world is so detailed. It's completely linear but this only furthers the immersion in the narrative. Only gripe so far is that you walk and feel very clunky and slow, which is slightly annoying in gun fights.

My favourite YouTube spider guy posted a new spider vid!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVXLtPFDmGs&feature=g-all-u[/ame]

I'd be crying, that little girl is a champ! :lol

Same haha, I'd be checking every corner of the room for any more of those big mofos.

I get all hot and bothered when there is a simple house spider in the house here :lol

Same haha, I'd be checking every corner of the room for any more of those big mofos.

I get all hot and bothered when there is a simple house spider in the house here :lol

:lol I wouldn't be able to sleep, when I take on a house spider I feel like kind Leonidas in the heat of battle. :lol

:lol I wouldn't be able to sleep, when I take on a house spider I feel like kind Leonidas in the heat of battle. :lol

Bahaha! At least you have some kittehs to aid you in battle!

Bahaha! At least you have some kittehs to aid you in battle!

My kittehs just stare at em, they don't do much but warn me. :lol Every now and again they'll get enough courage though. :lol

My kittehs just stare at em, they don't do much but warn me. :lol Every now and again they'll get enough courage though. :lol

Just get them super high on cat nip then let them loose :lol :panic:

Just get them super high on cat nip then let them loose :lol :panic:

They get a good dose of catnip about twice a week, they usually just get pissed at each other for rolling in their stash. :lol :lol

They get a good dose of catnip about twice a week, they usually just get pissed at each other for rolling in their stash. :lol :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

All I can think of is that cat nip party video :lol

Do your cats like laser pointers too?

Back