ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

My $50 Sideshow gift card ends on May 23rd and I wanted to pick up either the Gollum PF or the Dastan PF with it....but then again I might have the Captain America PF coming if my wait list converts.

Decisions, decisions! :gah:

Buy me boba fett. :wink1: :lol

Jack Sparrow PF? :exactly:

Okay, I'll buy you Boba, you buy me Dastan! ;) :lol

I have no clue when Sparrow PF comes out, probably Q4 this year so I can wait for him :D

Get the Gollum, WAY better character IMO. And much more recognizable. That'd be a grail piece! :exactly:

Get the Gollum, WAY better character IMO. And much more recognizable. That'd be a grail piece! :exactly:

True but then I'd feel inclined to pick up ALL the LOTR PFs....I was just going to stick to Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli...damn! :lol

Then start with a new line. This looks pretty awesome!
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=300129

Oh man, I've been watching that PF like a hawk...I'm a BIG sucker for EX's though so I'm going to try my luck and hope that the EX comes back into stock when it is released...they usually do for a short period of time due to cancellations, etc, so fingers crossed :D

Would that be a PF you'd want to pick up one day?

Oh man, I've been watching that PF like a hawk...I'm a BIG sucker for EX's though so I'm going to try my luck and hope that the EX comes back into stock when it is released...they usually do for a short period of time due to cancellations, etc, so fingers crossed :D

Would that be a PF you'd want to pick up one day?

What's the EX come with? If you have a 50$ Gift Card I'd PO it.

I might be interested in it, mainly because of the Character. Just think man, that one next to the soon to be comic style bats! :yess: You'd be the cooleist guy in the DC section. :lol

Gotta go, off to work. Peace! :D

EX comes with the awesome second sculpt. I can only use the $50 gift card on gift card eligible items :mad:

Have a good one at work man, we'll talk later!

Also, I was just reading statue forum...look what happened to this guy's detolf!

DSC01154.jpg

:horror :horror

I worry so much about the detolf door screws getting loose.

Tell me about it! One day I'd like to pick up the Neytiri and Jack Sully pieces from Sideshow and display them in my detolf but now my ultimate fear is that they will just explode. :monkey4

Last edited:

Up to chapter 8 of Max Payne. So good. You guys at least have to rent this, if not buy it.

Haven't checked. A few, that's for sure..... So worth it though. The set pieces are fantastic!

Wow that guys detolf. That sux. I thin I'm gonna buy max paine here after I rebuild some funds. Just depends if anything goes on PO that I want. (TDKR).

funny-dog-pictures-i-has-a-hotdog-goggie-gif-snack-time-or-nap-time.gif

I feel like this is appropriate for you, Zach :D :lol

Fridge kitteh and doggies! :lol

Back