ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Oooo party at Jyecat's, I'll bring the beer!

My 4 favs: :lol

Guiness
Bud Light Lime
Smirnoff Ice
Margarita Corona Mix

Not really, I'll drink anything with alcohol. :lol

Bud light lime is delicious man...I'll drink anything too, just not a fan of Guiness though! I haven't really drank enough of it to get that 'acquired' taste for it.

Ah man it sounds really fun, I might cave and pick it up!

Also, I've never played a Max Payne game before (or seen the movie for that matter). Will I understand the storyline and all? It seems pretty straight forward..

Nah, all you need to know is that his wife and daughter were murdered and he's been in a very dark place for a very long time. Rockstar was going for a fresh start while still adding in a few throwbacks to the original games.

BTW up to the last mission. Will finish it tonight:yess:

Haha oh for sure, that's too awesome man. Keep us updated, and of course, take TONS of pics... if it doesn't have built in lights then just buy some dioder LED lights off Ikea and have them shipped to you or something.

Will do, if it needs lighting! And yeah, gonna do a HUGE update man!

This kitteh had a great role model :lol

funny-pictures-friends-through-thick-and-thin.jpg

:lol

Clearing out the house of all my wife's friends, i'm shot. :lol

I usually am after your wife's bi-weekly taco part too. :naughty

My 4 favs: :lol

Guiness
Bud Light Lime
Smirnoff Ice
Margarita Corona Mix

Not really, I'll drink anything with alcohol. :lol

Bud light lime is delicious man...I'll drink anything too, just not a fan of Guiness though! I haven't really drank enough of it to get that 'acquired' taste for it.

Carona with a fresh lime here! (Even though I'm not old enough yet.) :yess:

Nah, all you need to know is that his wife and daughter were murdered and he's been in a very dark place for a very long time. Rockstar was going for a fresh start while still adding in a few throwbacks to the original games.

BTW up to the last mission. Will finish it tonight:yess:

I'm going through Mafia II again, have you played that?

I'm going through Mafia II again, have you played that?

:horrorI LOVE that game. The story is amazing. Best open world game I've ever played (And I've played all the GTA's):lecture

I spent hours collecting all those 'magazines':monkey5

:monkey1

:lol The magazines are awesome. The story is awesome too. I do think they could have focused some more on the gameplay and side missions though. Also, the city doesn't feel "alive" if you get what I'm saying.. Still an awesome game!

Good points but I though the city as more of a one way track to the next mission, if that makes sense. The game gave you very little incentive to explore and stray off the beaten track, which is nice for a change. I've never been able to complete a GTA game because

A. Most main missions feel like side missions and few of them actually progress the story
B. Too many distractions when going from A to B.

So it was nice for a change to see a game that, despite being of the open world genre, built itself around it's story and gave little incentive to players looking for hit and run fun in the open world.

Holy ____. Finished Max Payne 3. Freakin amazing ending. R* should do more linear games. It works really well.

My gametime was only 9 hours 15 minutes, without multiplayer. But it feels like a long time, in a good way. But man, it's satisfying when you see your last bullet glide through the air, as it makes it's way into your victim, signalling the end of an area. Even more satisfying when that isn't your last bullet, and you pump the poor son of a _____ full of more slow-mo bullets, watching how his body reacts to the shots.

:lolOh, I had fun...

Haha that does sound awesome :lol I was planning on picking it up this week but just got an email from Amazon.com that the Deadwood complete series on blu-ray was on sale for $73.49 so I just picked that up :rock :yess:

I've been waiting for months to score a decent price like that, and Deadwood is an amazing show so MP3 might have to wait!

Agree with you on Mafia's world, blitz. I always have to use cheats when I play GTA. :lol

Max Payne sounds sweet! :rock

Have you lads ever ordered from KGHobby?

Maybe I'll pick up a Cobb too ;) I really want to get the Brothers Production Thief (De Niro in Heat), so I'll probably order with KGHobby, they have a sharp price.

And can't wait for the update, this thing better be the mother of display cabinets :D:lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc4mEG6KJRg&feature=related[/ame]

Maybe I'll pick up a Cobb too ;) I really want to get the Brothers Production Thief (De Niro in Heat), so I'll probably order with KGHobby, they have a sharp price.

And can't wait for the update, this thing better be the mother of display cabinets :D:lol

Cobb is sold out. Maybe they'll do a third run, or you can pick one up on the after market. That Heat figure is really cool actually.

Uploading pics now, so I should be posting them soon! It's not THAT great, but definitely a huge upgrade. :lol

Not a big fan of the Thief figure, it doesn't blow me away, likeness wise.

Anyway, can't wait for this update, will be interesting to see your new display. Any day now I'll be completing Doc. I've been waiting on two things and one of them is waiting at the post office:D

Not a fan of the likeness eh? All I see is De Niro, plus all the accessories are amazing so count me in..just shopping for the best price right now.

Can't wait either :D

Back