ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

funny-pictures-every-minute-of-every-day1.jpg

Zach's Kittehs after they bat at his figures:

funny-pictures-they-know-you-cant-stay-mad-at-them.jpg

You guys should head over to the Marvel section and look at the new Cap America PF in-hand pics....this one turned out to be amazing!

EX comes with the awesome second sculpt. I can only use the $50 gift card on gift card eligible items :mad:

Have a good one at work man, we'll talk later!

Also, I was just reading statue forum...look what happened to this guy's detolf!

DSC01154.jpg

WTF! at least the statues & busts where not harmed except the Voorhees laying on the floor which seems weird, that the section of this collection looks more like the SuperHero section not the Horror/Killer section, the evidence looks like someone went into a fit of anger and threw that piece at the cabinet door, just my Hypothesis, but it's still sad

WTF! at least the statues & busts where not harmed except the Voorhees laying on the floor which seems weird, that the section of this collection looks more like the SuperHero section not the Horror/Killer section, the evidence looks like someone went into a fit of anger and threw that piece at the cabinet door, just my Hypothesis, but it's still sad

Well from reading what the guy said, apparently he just woke up early in the morning to the sound of a huge crash and found the door had shattered. Apparently the Jason doll was just resting on one of the shelves.

Scary stuff! :horror

Chapter 12 and all is well. Despite the incessant violence. Story is starting to take an interesting turn.

Well from reading what the guy said, apparently he just woke up early in the morning to the sound of a huge crash and found the door had shattered. Apparently the Jason doll was just resting on one of the shelves.

Scary stuff! :horror

The Jason doll is what broke the camels back or the glass door in this case, he tempted karma or fungshwa and placed a item that did not belong there and this was the result of such arrogance :lol:lol:lol

Turns out I should be getting that display cabinet tomorrow!!

Aw man I burnt the ____ out of my hand tonight...I was cooking crab cakes in the oven and I pulled them out of the oven with my right hand with an oven mitt but then all the cakes started to shift and were about to end up on the floor. I have amazingly fast reflexes, so my I quickly reacted and grabbed the pan with my left hand out of pure reflexes..ouch :( :slap

I'm pretty sure, gonna have to check it out some more! I'm just glad I can get rid of this ____ing bookcase. :lol

Haha oh for sure, that's too awesome man. Keep us updated, and of course, take TONS of pics... if it doesn't have built in lights then just buy some dioder LED lights off Ikea and have them shipped to you or something.

Chapter 12 and all is well. Despite the incessant violence. Story is starting to take an interesting turn.

Ah man it sounds really fun, I might cave and pick it up!

Also, I've never played a Max Payne game before (or seen the movie for that matter). Will I understand the storyline and all? It seems pretty straight forward..

Tell me about it! One day I'd like to pick up the Neytiri and Jack Sully pieces from Sideshow and display them in my detolf but now my ultimate fear is that they will just explode. :monkey4

Explode it will. :(

The Jason doll is what broke the camels back or the glass door in this case, he tempted karma or fungshwa and placed a item that did not belong there and this was the result of such arrogance :lol:lol:lol

:lol :lol :lol

This kitteh had a great role model :lol

funny-pictures-friends-through-thick-and-thin.jpg

Back