ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography

cool collection and i really like the the kitten!!!!!!!!!!!

Some more pics The medi is just too awesome.
IMAG0524.jpg

IMAG0525.jpg

IMAG0526.jpg

IMAG0527.jpg

IMAG0528.jpg

IMAG0529.jpg
IMAG0530.jpg

IMAG0531.jpg

IMAG0532.jpg

Love the way the Bruce Wayne head looks on that figure.

Yeah, me too. If I had two Bats I would definitely have the sculpt on one permanently.

Yeah the Headsculpt is what makes the Medi a supreme figure . I'm jealous , i want one

Yeah i have the leaking abs DX :mad::( and the TDK version :gah:

Sell the TDK version and get a Medi with the money you make! :) Then make a MEDX. The DX is such a cool figure, I would have gotten one instead of a medi if it wasn't for the leaking abs and other problems it's had. The Medi is just a good solid figure. Especially for the price you can get it for compared to the DX.

PROCRASTINATION :lecture

:lol

:lol Hits the best of us. That pic of your TF bats with the cape around him is awesome by the way!

I have mine in kind of a lunge pose. I would show you but he's so damn hard to take pics of though! :lol

Well, as many of my better friends on here know I lost my kitty, Trip in September. We did everything to try and find him, we put up posters, checked the pound on a weekly basis, and continued our add in the paper all the way up past Thanksgiving. Days passed and we had a couple calls but none of them were Trip. In the meantime, our other cat Boo was starting to get real depressed. He had an empty house all to himself, and wasn't sure what quite happened to his pal.

We started looking at other options and we gave it a lot of thought and decided to get Boo a new friend. He looks a lot like Trip, but has a lot of different qualities. (Longer hair, brighter color, different color patterns). We're trying to decide between three names, Stark, Miles or Toby. We're kinda leaning towards Toby at the moment. :)
IMAG0519.jpg

IMAG0518.jpg

IMAG0517.jpg

IMAG0520.jpg

What a cutie! :hi5::clap

Back