ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography

Got my TF bats, pretty awesome to say the least, even though his damn ankle is broke. Also, after I took these I put the Takara Cape on him and it made him looks so much more awesome!
IMAG0389.jpg

IMAG0394.jpg

IMAG0392.jpg

IMAG0388.jpg

IMAG0400.jpg

IMAG0397.jpg

IMAG0396.jpg

IMAG0393.jpg

I love the way Bruce looks on the Medi body! :rock

Would be curious to see the new figure with the Takara cape...

I love the way Bruce looks on the Medi body! :rock

Would be curious to see the new figure with the Takara cape...

I'll post pics when I get home mags! That is if I can get him to stand strait :lol

So what the hell is the deal with these broken ankles? Is the ankle just dangling off like the joint has completely separated? Sorry to hear that you have one buddy, I've been avoiding the Batman TF thread..too annoying :lol

So what the hell is the deal with these broken ankles? Is the ankle just dangling off like the joint has completely separated? Sorry to hear that you have one buddy, I've been avoiding the Batman TF thread..too annoying :lol

Welp, a whole lotta people getting their bats last week (including myself) have had some issues. The biggest one is the ball joint in one of the boots is either missing or shipped damaged. So, bats will be a pirate untill you get a replacement. Other people have had other issues like paint ware, broken joints from their hands and dents in the rubber of the suit.

I officially need a real display cabinet. I can only fit half my fiugures on my bookshelf and they still look clustered. With my TF bats and (hopefully) Jack Sparrow and (hopefully) a MK V coming in the next months I'll be SOL. :lol

Welp, a whole lotta people getting their bats last week (including myself) have had some issues. The biggest one is the ball joint in one of the boots is either missing or shipped damaged. So, bats will be a pirate untill you get a replacement. Other people have had other issues like paint ware, broken joints from their hands and dents in the rubber of the suit.

Forgot to come back and see your response :lol:D

That is abolustely terrible quality control on behalf of Hot Toys...are you contacting Sideshow for a replacement or refund? I wouldn't keep the figure man..if you are getting problems from Day 1 then imagine the problems after a few weeks :horror Especially considering the price of these too..:pow

I officially need a real display cabinet. I can only fit half my fiugures on my bookshelf and they still look clustered. With my TF bats and (hopefully) Jack Sparrow and (hopefully) a MK V coming in the next months I'll be SOL. :lol

:lol I am also in desperate need of a 2nd detolf... it is so crowded in my 1 detolf right now...V from V for Vendetta is sitting on Sweeney Todd's lap with Hans Landa standing next to the chair, and then Aldo Raine and Dutch are being hidden by New Goblin (which is UNREAL), and Sgt Barnes is invading my Dark Knight HT's :lol

At least my King Leonidas' are still riding solo :rotfl

Yeah, I've contacted SS and am just waiting for a response, the figure is awesome besides the boot problem.

I don't even have a detolf! I have a bookshelf. I need to upgrade haha.

The Takara cape is a great improvement! :clap

The Takara cape is a great improvement! :clap

I know huh? The cape is everything on batman. If the cape looks like crap the overall figure looks like crap. I wonder why HT doesn't improve their capes?

Anyways, I'm tying to decide if I wanna put the little triangle clips in. They just seem like they may be a pain in the ass.

I'm actually toying with the idea of sculpting some little clips that I can put anywhere along the edge of the cowl...

Back