ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Honestly, I really expected more from Hot Toys and from all the new pics that came out last night with the new sculpt and some of the new clothes and body shots, I'm not impressed. :(

I honestly think that the PERs kill the sculpt and even though it's only one pic, the BR Joker sculpt still looks better.

I think EB will be following up with theirs soon and the HL sculpt will just blow everything out of the water. :pray:

Also,

599696_10150896667057773_1229721340_n.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

Yeah, great pics ;)

:) Thanks

Joker.jpg

Gentlemen, your thoughts?

I'm 50/50 I don't know why HT would have put the PERS in such a weird way for the teaser. The expression looks OK, I wan't to see it from different angles before I rip it apart though.

Supposedly there is a second headsculpt, so if this one sucks maybe that one will be it's saving grace. :D

Honestly, I really expected more from Hot Toys and from all the new pics that came out last night with the new sculpt and some of the new clothes and body shots, I'm not impressed. :(

I honestly think that the PERs kill the sculpt and even though it's only one pic, the BR Joker sculpt still looks better.

I think EB will be following up with theirs soon and the HL sculpt will just blow everything out of the water. :pray:

REALLY interested to see EB's as well. Too bad it's not 1/6.

:yess:

He's back! :D :rock

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aBJNAs9mYY&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Watched it a bit ago. So pumped. Liam Neeson> Life. :lol

For Neeson, yup. The guy get's more fit every year!

Taken 2 looks awesome, hopefully though it won't be Taken in Istanbul if you know what I mean. Hopefully they add something new and fresh to the equation.

So Joker 2.0....I'm sorry guys, but the the normal head with PERs looks really bad and horrible. His lips and scars look way too big and the PERs just look really stupid. The laughing head looks cool but I wouldn't ever see myself using it if I did still collect HTs.

Great clothing and accessories though! Will you guys be POing?

Sorry jamie but I disagree. Best Joker yet (mass produced) gonna PO that monster right when it goes up. :panic:

Congrats then :D I probably sound like a broken record bashing Hot Toys but it just doesn't look good to me :(

The exclusives look really awesome too so make sure you get it through SS!

For sure getting it through SS.

EB 1/4 Joker announced tomorrow, mark my words Jamie. :D

For sure getting it through SS.

EB 1/4 Joker announced tomorrow, mark my words Jamie. :D

Oh man, I hope so. I need my HL Joker fix since I sold all mine :( I really do regret selling them and I usually go to look for them in my detolfs and don't see them. EB better knock it out of the park and blow me out of my seat until I'm spinning on the floor like this:

g60018g6865.gif

:lol

I'm too scared to voice my opinions in the Joker thread because I know I'll just get cut up and despised by most. Don't hate me please :D

:lol

Yeah, best let the thread die down a bit. :lol

I can't see your .gif. :(

Gah, it's just the PERs that is throwing me off. I keep looking and I take back what I said about the scars, they actually look great. I guess I'm just used to the original DX01 scars but upon comparison with HL shots and HT's, it actually looks pretty damn accurate.

I guess it's just the eyes, it ruined Indy's DX05 look for me but then made Jack Sparrow look incredible.

:dunno

It's all good bud. If you don't like it no need pressuring yourself into liking it.

Here's the DX01:

mmsdxjoker11.jpg

Here's BRJ interrogation head:
bank_robber_joker_3.jpg

Here's 2.o

545096_385163801545616_1215312831_n.jpg

2.0 (interrogation)

206127_385164278212235_444103354_n.jpg

The PERS sculpt is pretty bad. I hate the expression. I'll be buying this for the laughing sculpt and the table. Overall I'm stoked! Not sure if I'll keep BR Joker. If I do sell it, I'll keep the serious sculpt.

Back