ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Seems like EB is sticking with their $399 shipped price tags like they have with the T-800 and Rambo. I find that a very reasonable price considering the high quality details and real metal, etc. It's hard to swallow at first but once you get one of these bad boys in hand then it's all good.

Plus, if you don't want to order direct, BBTS should carry them.

I'm still waiting out for my Canadian retailer to get some word on EB Rambo but he still doesn't know. I might just order direct and hope to avoid duties and such.

Man, Jamie. I'm really excited to see the full reveal of EB's..

I think I will stick to 1/6th though. I don't have much interest in the BB suit, but if they did a TDK I might feel different.

Sorry man, all that excitement tuckered me out and I went to bed :lol

Apparently Bill wants to show us Batman now so get ready for that :D

I'd love to see the TDK suit as well but the BB suit is still badass and awesome. :yess:

:lol

No problem, SS just put the 2.0 up for PO! ORDERED! :yess:

275.00$

A "decent" price.

No problem, SS just put the 2.0 up for PO! ORDERED! :yess:

275.00$

A "decent" price.

Sweet! Not bad I guess but considering the cool interrogation table, that's a pretty good price. Now you'll have two!

Did you see my post last night Jamie? :lol And yup, might use the second one as a mob scene for the pencil trick. :lol

So, you guys think this is the only head sculpt? See the seam of hair behind is right ear. hmmmmm. :D

EDIT:

This is how awesome Jamie feels:
tumblr_m3mwdb5z6K1r1218ho1_250.gif

tumblr_m3ppcuBtIF1qlgqyto1_400.gif

Did you see my post last night Jamie? :lol And yup, might use the second one as a mob scene for the pencil trick. :lol

Bahaha I was reading the thread on my phone when I woke up this morning and forgot to comment back. You're absolutely correct though :lol

I know you love your TDK and stuff but what if EB did Fight Club in 1/4? Would you bite then? :lol

Man, You'll have 1/4 arnie, rambo, joker and batman on display by the end of the summer. :thud:

I know you love your TDK and stuff but what if EB did Fight Club in 1/4? Would you bite then? :lol

I don't know.

Fight Club in 1/4 would just seem weird to me. Would have to see the results.

I need a TD though. :lol

Man, You'll have 1/4 arnie, rambo, joker and batman on display by the end of the summer. :thud:

And any PFs that come in between as well :lol

I was originally planning to have Dutch next month but now SS has bumped him to September :(

I also jumped on the WL for the Joker PF EX, but that'll be EX or bust. The only other thing I have POed is the Black Widow PF which is supposed to come in August and then I'd like to pick up the Gollum PF sometime soon.

Oh man, I really need to sell more Hot Toys. I think I might put up my Inglorious Basterds for sale and see what happens.

This is the money shot right here:

enterbay-rambo-3-figure-02.jpg

I think I'll want to pose with his massive knife rather than the grenade though.

So much on PO for you! Rambo looks great!:panic:

For me, I have

Cobb

And then the IMINIME RAS.

Soon though, Bane, Batman, Catwoman. :thud:

So much on PO for you! Rambo looks great!:panic:

For me, I have

Cobb

And then the IMINIME RAS.

Soon though, Bane, Batman, Catwoman. :thud:

Yea, but my fear is that something has to give. Might hold out on getting that PS3 because of all that is coming and I'll try to sell the rest of my HTs ASAP (except my Platoon figures).

I really think I'll need two Jokers- one for purple coat look (so many great poses to do) and then one for interrogation scene with a knife or something.

You've had Cobb on PO for awhile, when is he supposed to come?

Yea, but my fear is that something has to give. Might hold out on getting that PS3 because of all that is coming and I'll try to sell the rest of my HTs ASAP (except my Platoon figures).

I really think I'll need two Jokers- one for purple coat look (so many great poses to do) and then one for interrogation scene with a knife or something.

You've had Cobb on PO for awhile, when is he supposed to come?

2 1/4 jokers. If your gonna do interro joker, you need a 1/4 table. :lecture:

Cobb has been pushed back a couple times. Suppose to be out by the end of this month. :pray:

2 1/4 jokers. If your gonna do interro joker, you need a 1/4 table. :lecture:

Cobb has been pushed back a couple times. Suppose to be out by the end of this month. :pray:

I don't even want to know where I'd begin to search for a 1/4 table haha. But like Hot Toys, you can't just have one HL Joker :lecture

And yay, you got it from that Chinese hobby store right?

:) Thanks

I'm 50/50 I don't know why HT would have put the PERS in such a weird way for the teaser. The expression looks OK, I wan't to see it from different angles before I rip it apart though.

Supposedly there is a second headsculpt, so if this one sucks maybe that one will be it's saving grace. :D

Glad you had that sense Zach.

First time seeing this...

Mags, you better get your ass over to the EB TDK thread :lol

I don't even want to know where I'd begin to search for a 1/4 table haha. But like Hot Toys, you can't just have one HL Joker :lecture

And yay, you got it from that Chinese hobby store right?

I did, their communication/customer service has been great, they upgraded me to EMS shipping for free because of the delays. :D

Glad you had that sense Zach.

First time seeing this...

I try not too judge something until I fully see it.

And, you just pulled a Maglor. :lol

Back