ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

I have been jumping on my bed screaming omg omg omg holy ____ holy ____

EB wins, I mean, look at that! Look at the paint app!

This is tough. Both have their advantages. TOO MANY DOLL, NOT NOUGH MONEY!!:lol

This is tough. Both have their advantages. TOO MANY DOLL, NOT NOUGH MONEY!!:lol

EB's man... this is the going to be the mother and grail of all the HL Joker's. Plus, real metal knives and weapons (pistols, RPG) and their beautiful tailoring (MIB suits, 1/4 T-800 leather outfit).

:panic::panic::panic::panic:

I am so freaking excited!

But the laughing sculpt! And the table! Plus, what will I do about the Bank Robber Joker?

But the laughing sculpt! And the table! Plus, what will I do about the Bank Robber Joker?

I'd say sell BR Joker to free up some funds (he still goes for a lot) but try to keep the serious sculpt. Then try to sell the DX11 sculpt and put the BR Joker sculpt on the new one. Now that would look ace.

I'd say sell BR Joker to free up some funds (he still goes for a lot) but try to keep the serious sculpt. Then try to sell the DX11 sculpt and put the BR Joker sculpt on the new one. Now that would look ace.

That's a good idea, but then I can't get the EB's Joker!:(Oh well, I have a year to find the funds, so I might be good:lol

You feel my pain Zach. I'm considering not getting either and sticking to customs:lol

You feel my pain Zach. I'm considering not getting either and sticking to customs:lol

:lol

Man, I don't know. EB's might be one of those that I like to admire in other's collection. I have a thing where it has to be same scale or I just go nuts.

Man, congrats though jamie! knowing EB, you'll have this by the end of July! :hi5:

Get into 1/4! I know they look intimidating and too big, but they're not! They're just more detailed and then you get the options like Enterbay making these beautiful pieces that are perfectly produced to the T!

I mean, yea they're still articulated but they're so heavy and big, they're practically a statue. I posed my T-800 once and have never touched him again. I'm going to do the same with the Rambo (and the exposed joints don't really bother me, it was inevitable).

I don't care about mixing scales, it's space that worries me. And cost.............

:lol

Man, I don't know. EB's might be one of those that I like to admire in other's collection. I have a thing where it has to be same scale or I just go nuts.

Man, congrats though jamie! knowing EB, you'll have this by the end of July! :hi5:

Haha thanks man, I really don't mean to tear down the DX11 but this is what I've been waiting for and I knew that EB wouldn't let me down. I cannot freaking wait to see the Bruce Wayne sculpt now.

And end of July sounds fantastic to me, Dutch PF just got bumped to September so that pretty much frees up a lot of funds for me!

Now imagine if they would do a Two Face in 1/4 *faints*

Bane in 1/4

:thud:

Didn't Hot Toys announce a TDKR 1/4 license? Now that is something I would be interested in!

I was originally interested in their Avengers 1/4 announcement but then I just decided to stick with Sideshow PF Avenger line (which look amazing so far).

Zach! I think you were right! According to Bill's Weibo post, apparently he makes an indication about this being good to go for the end of July!

Awesome July! :D

Man, depending on price.......

And yeah HT announced quarter but who knows when we'll see it.

Back