►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jkno's collection

... Wedding time? :cuckoo:

To be invaded by full of little Colossus with full of hairs, and full of little Baloo made of hardened steel? :horror

Aren't you crazy?!!! :panic:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

To be invaded by full of little Colossus with full of hairs, and full of little Baloo made of hardened steel? :horror

Aren't you crazy?!!! :panic:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Yeah, there will be lots of Baloossus all over the place :lol

Aren't you crazy?!!!

Yeah, there will be lots of Baloossus all over the place

Eagerly awaiting pics of the full line-up of helmets Sergiu.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol I must be Really Good,to give you Sweet, Sweet Love all the way from Texas to France :exactly:

I to am looking forward to Pic's; Sergui

Finally my AT-AT Driver helmet is finished. I got all the missing greeblies, including original side holders. Maybe in the future if more parts are discovered what they really are I'll upgrade it further. Until then I'm really happy how this turned out, being one of the coolest SW helmets and one of my favs.

atatdriverhelmet.jpg
You are sure one committed collectors. It looks fantastic. Great collection.

The most beautiful and screen accurate Stormtrooper stunt helmet just arrived - SiMan RS Prop Masters:

simanstormtrooperhelmet.jpg

The story of the original prop on RPF: https://www.therpf.com/f45/original...r-armor-helmet-95954/index25.html#post1683204

My first SiMan helmet was lost in the mail, Royal Mail sent it elsewhere (Burkina Faso or Tataouine Tunisia maybe LOL), and on their tracking site it says it is returning to sender. But RS Prop Masters didn't wait and sent me a replacement which arrived fast, well packed and in perfect shape. The most accurate Stormtrooper helmet is here! And it is SUPERB too. :)

Last edited:

Finally the great Sandtrooper "Move Along" inspired helmet by Madrid Boba from RPF arrived, it was one of the few I was missing from my bucket collection. And you can see his talent at work again, all the attention to details and a wonderful assembly. A superb helmet! :)

madridbobasandtrooperhe.jpg

Madrid Boba made a few superb helmets as seen here:
https://www.therpf.com/f9/my-sandtrooper-helmet-almost-finished-93971/
https://www.therpf.com/f9/my-new-esb-stormtrooper-helmet-replica-105508/
https://www.therpf.com/f13/s-o-l-d-esb-stormtrooper-helmet-replica-cheaper-than-christies-105507/
https://www.therpf.com/f13/sold-stop-ship-helmet-sale-replica-100624/

Thanks Colossus, Ambasah and Yankeeplanet!:hi5: It is a great bucket indeed, with all the warps and wonkiness the originals had, with great paint apps on this "Move Along" inspired helmet. Madrid Boba is well known on RPF and FISD/501st forums where he made a few superb custom helmets before. I was lucky I could ask him to do one for me, and at an unbeatable price.

There is still space for a few more helmets and in fact there are a few more coming as we speak, and when those arrive, some shots of the overall collection of displayed buckets will be presented :)

Congrats on the Sandtrooper lid Jkno..Looks superb.:hi5:
As all the others have mentioned, it will be great to see your entire
bucket collection in the one pic.....Can't wait!!!:impatient:

jkno, you got pics of your collection all displayed? would love to see how you have it all set up

You need to show us your TIE Pilot too ;)

.... Ho yeahhhh, I agree: A new update of the first page would be a must, Sergiu! :banana:banana:banana

I also agree :exactly:, but it will not happen yet. :D I need to get a few more helmets and only then the pics will come :wave

Congrats on the Sandtrooper lid Jkno..Looks superb.:hi5:
As all the others have mentioned, it will be great to see your entire
bucket collection in the one pic.....Can't wait!!!:impatient:

Thanks. Full collection pics soon.:hi5:

My second AT-AT Driver helmet made by the well known prop master DarkAgent (DA) who also provides buckets for 501st:

darkagentatatdriverhelm.jpg

And a comparison with my older fiberglass AT-AT Driver helmet:

comparisondarkagentfibe.jpg

comparisondarkagentfibe.jpg

Back