►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania

this kind of collection makes me:panic: great collection

Damn ... A few meetings with the architect and the destruction of our car via a head to tail in due form later, it looks like I missed something one more time:

Stormtroopers galore :)

stormtroopersgalore.jpg

... I love this mob!!! :love

The funny thing is that even if I totally hate painting I did most of the job myself, under my friend's supervision, he only corrected a few things he considered needing his pro hand. Some bad quality pics:

sdsstormtrooperblaster1.jpg

Nice patina indeed!
:lecture The weathering is an art in which you have become master, my friend!

Sergui, I saw you at the club last nite...
2s7bc46.gif

Fbh5E.jpg

That's not me, that is not an accurate helmet, it is an old ugly F/X :D BTW guys you are naming me wrong: I'm Sergiu (like the the ancient Roman Sergius, Italian Sergio, or the Russian Sergey) ;)
... And French Serge of course hehe...

... Wow Wow Wow... I have never seen a mirror as clean as this one!!! :monkey1

Damn ... A few meetings with the architect and the destruction of our car via a head to tail in due form later, it looks like I missed something one more time:

... I love this mob!!! :love

Sorry to hear about this my friend. Everything ok with you?

Pure dedication. Just awesome.

Thanks Hung!!

Thank you Sergiu. Yes, that's okay. By chance there has been only some crumpled metal. We were on our way home after spending the day on the field. Drizzling rain on oily twisty pavement: cocktail guaranteed despite a low speed. When that starts, nothing can be done. Fortunately there was nobody in front. A bit shaken but everyone is fine, that's the essential.

Thank you Sergiu. Yes, that's okay. By chance there has been only some crumpled metal. We were on our way home after spending the day on the field. Drizzling rain on oily twisty pavement: cocktail guaranteed despite a low speed. When that starts, nothing can be done. Fortunately there was nobody in front. A bit shaken but everyone is fine, that's the essential.

Glad to hear that Thierry! :)

The Stormtrooper blasters display - on top there is the Master Replicas version and on middle shelf there is the converted Sterling:

stormieblasterdisplay1.jpg

----------------------- :stormtroo :stormtroo :stormtroo :stormtroo :stormtroo -----------------------

Absolutely wonderful!!

----------------------- :stormtroo :stormtroo :stormtroo :stormtroo :stormtroo -----------------------​

:duff It's a pleasure, Sergiu!

:hi5:

:eek:...Your Stw collection is one of the best! ;) Well done!

Thank you :bow

Ver well displayed my friend! :clap

Thanks FB!

Awesome display ;)

Many thanks buddy

Really nice display, J. :hi5:

Thanks Jay!!

Ok that's just nuts!!
That's like my IM collection!
Well ..... A little :)

Yeah, Stormtroopers are my focus, and in that pic are still missing some small figures and of course my helmet collection and the 1:1 Stormie :D

Back