►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania

Great additions, my friend! :rock

And I don't think you have to worry about your thread being closed. I am a mod and my collection thread gets blasted with far worse. :lol

Very Cool & Great Score; Sergui, you do have to remember and reguardless of what they tried to convince you of, in the 70's the Technology was not apparent :lol:lol:lol

Congrats my friend ;)

Thanks guys!! :duff

The weathering looks great on your E-11 :clap And there's pretty girls a few pages back too :yess:

Stormtroopers galore :)

stormtroopersgalore.jpg

Yeah great shot! They looks awesome. :rock

Awesome Stormtroopers shot, jkno! You have an excellent set of troops there! :clap

Yeah great shot! They looks awesome. :rock

Great family shot my friend ;)

:yess: Awesome stuff. Is the one on the far right a Gentle Giant version? He stands out the most IMO, looks really cool.
I finally got my first Marmit Stormie today as well, I can't believe it took me this long to buy a high end Stormtrooper. :slap

Whoa! That is a Awesome Pic; Sergui, WOW! Great Post

Thanks guys!! :hi5:

@ agonistes86: That is indeed the GG Stormie statue, nice but not as good as I first thought. It has its flaws, one of them being the sad face helmet and the bent rifle. But over all a nice statue

The Sterling Mk4/L2A3 Stormtrooper blaster conversion display with the new stand and extra plaque, as a good friend of mine said the "Legend Stormtrooper blaster":

stormieblasterdisplay2.jpg

The Sterling Mk4/L2A3 Stormtrooper blaster conversion display with the new stand and extra plaque, as a good friend of mine said the "Legend Stormtrooper blaster":

stormieblasterdisplay2.jpg

Great Setup; Sergui, Museum Quality, Great Post

Back