►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania

I finally upgraded my converted Sterling blaster further with a real Eagle Hengstler. One more step in making it complete, not that it wasn't complete before, since as I already said, it was accurate to a specific scene from ANH, where Han shoots the comm panel in the detention area, and there his blaster doesn't have Hengstler, just cylinders. The next step might be to upgrade the cylinders with the newly discovered TCC capacitors and maybe the dual wires. So this is work in progress, but I like it :)

sterlingstormtrooperbla.jpg

I finally upgraded my converted Sterling blaster further with a real Eagle Hengstler. One more step in making it complete, not that it wasn't complete before, since as I already said, it was accurate to a specific scene from ANH, where Han shoots the comm panel in the detention area, and there his blaster doesn't have Hengstler, just cylinders. The next step might be to upgrade the cylinders with the newly discovered TCC capacitors and maybe the dual wires. So this is work in progress, but I like it :)

Looking forward to see the completion. I am sure, its will turn out amazing.

That Blaster is another center point of your Great Star Wars Stormtrooper Collection, my Friend Sergui

That is a thing of beauty!!!!:monkey2 Congrats Jkno..:clap:clap

Cool update on the Blaster and can't wait to see your upgrade to this awesome piece! :clap

Looking forward to see the completion. I am sure, its will turn out amazing.

Awesome collection!!!

That Blaster is another center point of your Great Star Wars Stormtrooper Collection, my Friend Sergui

That is a thing of beauty!!!!:monkey2 Congrats Jkno..:clap:clap

Many thanls my friends! :duff I really hope to upgrade the cylinders with the new found capacitors and make it even more accurate. I am a prop :FREAK: :lol

This is very Cool , congrats my friend !

This looks awesome and complete to me, hehehe, but you are the expert, great job my friend !

Thank you!! :wave

Two or three of these small TCC capacitors is what I need to add between the dual cylinders to make them even more accurate:

dsc5152j.jpg

In the end it should look like something this:

1el6pu.jpg

Hehe ... At first glance, I did not see why you had posted the small video ... But look at two times, I understood! This big guy has no legal size (1.83 m if I remember correctly) to incorporate the 501st Legion! :rotfl

Nice T shirt!! Very creative!!

Hehe ... At first glance, I did not see why you had posted the small video ... But look at two times, I understood! This big guy has no legal size (1.83 m if I remember correctly) to incorporate the 501st Legion! :rotfl

They accept Chewbacca characters as well. But not El Chewbaccabra :lol

Nice T shirt!! Very creative!!

Thank you :wave

That's awesome!!!

Brian Muir "In the Shadow of Vader" book with autograph and signed plaque:

autographbrianmuirvader.jpg

autographbrianmuirvader.jpg

Back