►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania

The new Kotobukiya Stormtroopers which are 1:10 thus a bit smaller compared to the old line of 1:6 or 1:7. But the duo of Stormtropers are simply fantastic. In fact I think they are now among my favorite Stormtrooper figures or statues in my collection. They are smaller than many others (of course bigger than regular Hasbro figures), but very detailed and quite accurate. In fact they seem to be a combination of ESB and ROTJ Stormtrooper, and the blaster is a ROTJ one and very accurate with all the greeblies on it. Really cool in this scale. And you have lots of poses and extra legs and hands to choose from. I went for this static one but could have chosen more.

kotobukiya10scalestormt.jpg

They look really great bud. Congrats! :hi5:

[/QUOTE]

These guys look sweet, I love me some troopers..:hi5:
Jkno are you getting the EFX scout trooper helmet???:naughty
I might even get that my self..:)

These guys look sweet, I love me some troopers..:hi5:
Jkno are you getting the EFX scout trooper helmet???:naughty
I might even get that my self..:)

Oh..Also Jkno would you like this??? know one has put their hand up for it yet...

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113214

Thanks buddy! :duff

Your gesture to offer a genuine MR plaque that you could have sold for at least $20 is great! :rock I only collect OT though. But I'm sure people will want it since it is an original MR plaque

I think I'll be getting the eFX Scout, wish it was ABS but even so why not. Though I do have a Kropserkel Scout helmet already :) and I also have some very accurate greeblies (like the snout) and decals for it as well, but didn't have the time and patience to upgrade it yet.

kropserkelscouttrooperh.jpg

The new Kotobukiya Stormtroopers which are 1:10 thus a bit smaller compared to the old line of 1:6 or 1:7. But the duo of Stormtropers are simply fantastic. In fact I think they are now among my favorite Stormtrooper figures or statues in my collection. They are smaller than many others (of course bigger than regular Hasbro figures), but very detailed and quite accurate. In fact they seem to be a combination of ESB and ROTJ Stormtrooper, and the blaster is a ROTJ one and very accurate with all the greeblies on it. Really cool in this scale. And you have lots of poses and extra legs and hands to choose from. I went for this static one but could have chosen more.

These are looking awesome buddy!!! :hi5:

Thanks buddy! :duff
I think I'll be getting the eFX Scout, wish it was ABS but even so why not. Though I do have a Kropserkel Scout helmet already :) and I also have some very accurate greeblies (like the snout) and decals for it as well, but didn't have the time and patience to upgrade it yet.

Very nice Helmet Jkno congrats..:clap I've wanted a scout helmet for a long time now. Hopefully the price on this efx one is resonable...:pray:

No. But they are way too creepy, so not sorry for missing them out...

For the real prop collectors, I replaced the M-40 scope with the newly arrived M-38 scope, not a big difference, but to the trained eye there is a significant one. Another step to accuracy will be upgrading the cylinders even more very soon.

sterlingstormtrooperbla.jpg

I am no expert or trained either in props. But for me the cool factor works just fine and this is very cool. Congrats Sergiu
23lo1vr.gif

Back