►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania

Some of my helmets

join1n.jpg

Wow man, your blaster is a thing of beauty!

So impressed you are making one from all original parts :rock :rock :rock

... Yep ... :lecture Blasters so ultimate, that must be pretty uncommon ... even exceptional! :rock:love:banana

Wow man, your blaster is a thing of beauty!

So impressed you are making one from all original parts :rock :rock :rock

Many thanks GB! I tried to do my best in making it as accurate as possible. :)

... Yep ... :lecture Blasters so ultimate, that must be pretty uncommon ... even exceptional! :rock:love:banana

Thanks old friend! :1-1:

My converted Sterling is now almost finished :), with real Eagle Hengstler, genuine M-40 scope (next week a M-38 arrives too), accurate T-tracks, and the new cylinders:

sterlingstormtrooperbla.jpg

The 2 cylinders sets I got from Joerg, the one with dual small capacitors (left) and the one with 3 holes (right) arrived. In the one with the 3 holes I added the newly found screen accurate small capacitors I received from a good friend after painting them, they are just attached with their wires and no glue or anything else, so if I want to reposition them or take them off, it can be done in seconds.

The entire ensemble is connected to the blaster with 2 flat and powerful rare earth magnets (glued to the cylinders and painted black), thus I can exchange between the two options and also change the position of the cylinders if want to - too bad Master Replicas didn't add some of these greeblies to their version of the Stormtrooper blaster, it would have been so much better:

cylindersstormtrooperbl.jpg

just awesome

:lecture ... And it is there, I think, well summarize the collection as a whole just as its owner! ... Eh, Sergiu?! :duff

Sandtrooper shelf with Gentle Giant Dewback statue and the Sandtrooper trio from Kotobukiya. There are also a few items I brought from Tunisia in 2008 like a Tatooine fridge magnet, a Matmata card and some rocks from the movie set in the desert

displaysandtroopers.jpg

Sandtrooper shelf with Gentle Giant Dewback statue and the Sandtrooper trio from Kotobukiya. There are also a few items I brought from Tunisia in 2008 like a Tatooine fridge magnet, a Matmata card and some rocks from the movie set in the desert

displaysandtroopers.jpg

Excellent Display and Pic; Sergui

During your trip to Tunisia, I guess you probably wanted to visit the sites of the filming, right? ... There still remained something 30 years later? :dunno

Very awesome my friend ;)

Excellent Display and Pic; Sergui

The Sandtrooper shelf looks excellent! :clap

During your trip to Tunisia, I guess you probably wanted to visit the sites of the filming, right? ... There still remained something 30 years later? :dunno

Thanks my friends. :hi5:

I fixed my camera so here it is an old 10" Out of Character 1996 Stormtrooper figure - present from a very good friend. Of course, considering its age as well, it is not very accurate and has no joints, but I simply love it!! :) With my primary Stormtrooper focus I wanted this for some time.

outofcharacterstormtroo.jpg

Back