☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Updates - Page 116〗

poison1.png

poison2.png

2ibyhys.gif
2ibyhys.gif
2ibyhys.gif
2ibyhys.gif

PRE-ORDERED!!!

Me too borther :hi5:

Damn, that looks great!!

:exactly: Sergiu.
23lo1vr.gif

Same!
Starting to sell some of my Marvel/X-men, you?

Cool now that is 5 of us.
23lo1vr.gif

Planning to sell Destroyer EX, Two-Face Custom, T-800 PF EX and maybe a few more. Seriously need to make place for the upcoming stuff.

Same!
Starting to sell some of my Marvel/X-men, you?

I don't have any Marvel as I'm a DC fan so I'm not selling anything yet. I actually don't have THAT many things just yet and don't know if I'm going to have to get rid of stuff until my display setup is made and I can account for space.

If I do though I'll probably get rid of some stuff form my very early days of collecting like figures and some anime busts.

or maybe the question was directed at Sarvesh and I just completely :offtopic::wave

I don't have any Marvel as I'm a DC fan so I'm not selling anything yet. I actually don't have THAT many things just yet and don't know if I'm going to have to get rid of stuff until my display setup is made and I can account for space.

If I do though I'll probably get rid of some stuff form my very early days of collecting like figures and some anime busts.

or maybe the question was directed at Sarvesh and I just completely :offtopic::wave

Yeah you should think of selling only when space becomes an issue. And currently I am really really feeling a bit over crowded. :monkey1

Congrats on preordering the Poison Ivy PF! :hi5: It's an awesome piece and can't wait to see your pics when you get ahold of it!

Congrats on preordering the Poison Ivy PF! :hi5: It's an awesome piece and can't wait to see your pics when you get ahold of it!

Thanks bud. So looking forward to it. But on the other side disappointed with the Batman PF. Was looking to make a nice DC collection but will stick only with Joker and Poison Ivy. Skipped out the Batman.

Thanks bud. So looking forward to it. But on the other side disappointed with the Batman PF. Was looking to make a nice DC collection but will stick only with Joker and Poison Ivy. Skipped out the Batman.

Sorry to hear that buddy, but you will still have two awesome PF's coming and they will look great together. So, what didn't you like about the Batman PF?

I skipped on the Batman too but mostly because the EX does nothing for me and I'll pick it up down the road, like Joker.
The thing that bothers me most is the cape on the right shoulder but the left side of the cape looks a amazing, the spandex bodysuit is very well made and I dig the downward facing head.

The Superman PF will depend on reveal also but the preview looks nice.

Sorry to hear that buddy, but you will still have two awesome PF's coming and they will look great together. So, what didn't you like about the Batman PF?

I was really excited and looking forward to Batman PF. But after it was revealed... totally disappointed (personal preference and likings). I thought it will be something unique and cool. But it is similar to the museum quality batman by DC Direct. So just did not appeal to me. But as you said I am pretty excited for Joker and Ivy. They both look stunning and I don't exactly need Batman to complete the collection. I am planning on a cool villains of the DC universe display. :wink1:

I skipped on the Batman too but mostly because the EX does nothing for me and I'll pick it up down the road, like Joker.
The thing that bothers me most is the cape on the right shoulder but the left side of the cape looks a amazing, the spandex bodysuit is very well made and I dig the downward facing head.

The Superman PF will depend on reveal also but the preview looks nice.

Yeah according to me you made a good choice of skipping Batman PF but getting the Ivy. Even I am looking forward to Superman PF. Hopefully it turns out good as it will be my first superman collectible figure. :)

Yeah according to me you made a good choice of skipping Batman PF but getting the Ivy. Even I am looking forward to Superman PF. Hopefully it turns out good as it will be my first superman collectible figure. :)

:exactly::exactly:

Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Updates - Page 120〗

Very great display my friend, and awesome pics WOW !!!

Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Updates - Page 120〗

Wonderful use of space!
I like how you think :clap

Back