☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Updates - Page 121〗

looking great sarvesh! loving the hulk addition!

Thanks AV.
23lo1vr.gif

Did you customize the IMAC yourself?:horror

Looks gorgeous I would love to do the same to mine.

Awesome collection as always.

Will you be picking up Poison Ivy? I am assuming you will.

Thank you for the kind words my friend. I don't have an iMac. Just using the 27" display with my MacBook Pro. And I have customized the space around it to blend everything in. :)

Would love to see your desk being customized too. Do post pictures once you complete it.

Yes Poison Ivy is already picked up. Very much looking forward to it.

Great looking collection! I was thinking of getting Mr. Fixit Bowen statue also, but was thinking of holding out for hopefully a pinstriped version with the hat. Does it look really good in person?

Just noticed your awesome phone too!

Thank you for the kind words my friend. I don't have an iMac. Just using the 27" display with my MacBook Pro. And I have customized the space around it to blend everything in. :)

Would love to see your desk being customized too. Do post pictures once you complete it.

Yes Poison Ivy is already picked up. Very much looking forward to it.

I love how you have the printer set up with the display case underneath. I'm going to have to use that one.

Maybe get a custom display case for my 89' batmobile (When it arrives) and put the printer right on top. :panic:

Great looking collection! I was thinking of getting Mr. Fixit Bowen statue also, but was thinking of holding out for hopefully a pinstriped version with the hat. Does it look really good in person?

Thanks kalel. Trust me you won't regret getting Mr. Fixit. I am not much into Bowen Design and this is my first statue from them and I am totally impressed by the quality. Will post some more pics so you will have a better idea. :)

Just noticed your awesome phone too!

:lol Phone is a necessity and it has to be accessible easily when it rings. Just made the phone look better by placing it besides Mr. Fixit. :wink1:

I love how you have the printer set up with the display case underneath. I'm going to have to use that one.

Maybe get a custom display case for my 89' batmobile (When it arrives) and put the printer right on top. :panic:

Thank you AS74! It only takes few simple ideas and planning and you have an interesting setup. The 89 Batmobile will indeed be a cool display piece inside a nice acrylic case. Looking forward to your desk soon.
23lo1vr.gif

Nice score on Mr. Fixit. Your set up looks very classy and clean, my friend.

Many thanks GW. Pleasure to have your comments my friend.
2iv1hrc.gif

Great last pic! Almost looks like an Alex Ross BW drawing.

Thanks for the cool new close up pics of sarvesh, he looks awesome. I'll be hitting my comic shop today so I'll see if I can still order it, if not I saw a couple of places to get it online.

Great last pic! Almost looks like an Alex Ross BW drawing.

Many thanks Drakul.
23lo1vr.gif

Thanks for the cool new close up pics of sarvesh, he looks awesome. I'll be hitting my comic shop today so I'll see if I can still order it, if not I saw a couple of places to get it online.

Looking forward to see Mr. Fixit in your collection soon. Do post pics once you get him.
23lo1vr.gif

Back