☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Updates - Jessica Rabbit〗

f20015.jpg

Congrats! mine should be here Wednesday if they can deliver before I fly out. otherwise it'll have to be next Monday.

Congrats! mine should be here Wednesday if they can deliver before I fly out. otherwise it'll have to be next Monday.

Looking forward to it since it will be first DC from SSC. Hopes are high. Anyways have a safe flight in advance.
23lo1vr.gif

Sweet! you received your Marlboro decals, Looks Great Sarvesh and Congrats on getting your notice

Many thanks Colossus. I received the 1/18 Schumi figure as well. Posting update soon after making few changes and ad ons.
23lo1vr.gif

:lol

Figure adds a lot to the display, Sarv. Looking mighty fine :clap

the addition of the pilot, gives a very realistic effect to the scene, it's gorgeous my friend ;)

Sweet Score on the Racer; Sarvesh and Pic's, Dig the pose, you can hear the announcer at Lemans "Gentlemen Get Ready" Great Post

Yeah i agree adding Schumi really adds a lot to the display. Very nice!

:lol

Figure adds a lot to the display, Sarv. Looking mighty fine :clap

Thank you KD Sir!
23lo1vr.gif

the addition of the pilot, gives a very realistic effect to the scene, it's gorgeous my friend ;)

Many thanks my friend.
11cbggw.gif

Sweet Score on the Racer; Sarvesh and Pic's, Dig the pose, you can hear the announcer at Lemans "Gentlemen Get Ready" Great Post

Yeah i agree adding Schumi really adds a lot to the display. Very nice!

Many thanks Colossus & Drakul. I agree the placement of the figure makes the whole diorama come to life. Before I was just thinking of placing him in the corner but it wouldn't have done any justice. And his posture was just right to make it look like he was standing and looking inside the cockpit thinking about the race ahead/race in the past. Pretty happy. Thanks again guys for appreciating.
aakdwz.gif

I've never seen a standing figure with the Ferrari 1:8 F1 car. Which conpany makes that and if they ever made a McLaren version of it. Would love a Lewis Hamilton figure.

Fantastic pics too Sarvesh. Love the back frame behind the car & driver.

I've never seen a standing figure with the Ferrari 1:8 F1 car. Which conpany makes that and if they ever made a McLaren version of it. Would love a Lewis Hamilton figure.

Fantastic pics too Sarvesh. Love the back frame behind the car & driver.

Here you go Jason. 1:18 Lewis Hamilton Mclaren:

Type 1

Type 2

Type 3

Type 4

Glad you like the art wall that I made. Thank you
23lo1vr.gif

:1-1:
Here you go Jason. 1:18 Lewis Hamilton Mclaren:

Type 1

Type 2

Type 3

Type 4

Glad you like the art wall that I made. Thank you
23lo1vr.gif

Sweet thanks for the link. :duff The first 2 are weirdly sculpt but I really like the last one. That's probably why the 3rd one cost so much more :lol

Back