☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Updates - Jessica Rabbit〗

:1-1:

Sweet thanks for the link. :duff The first 2 are weirdly sculpt but I really like the last one. That's probably why the 3rd one cost so much more :lol

Yup gave you few options to choose from. But I got mine from the 3rd link too. It is more realistic.

Yup gave you few options to choose from. But I got mine from the 3rd link too. It is more realistic.

Ok.... I was just about to BIN for $55 & they want $40 for shipping? :monkey4 I guess I'll have to search for another seller.

Ok.... I was just about to BIN for $55 & they want $40 for shipping? :monkey4 I guess I'll have to search for another seller.

Yeah that is the down side. Firstly it is very difficult to find 1:18 figures in the right year. I was after the 2001 Schumi and searched for it a lot. Found only this seller on eBay who had the right one I was looking for. So had to compromise on the shipping cost.

Looks really good with the figure in the display. :rock

Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Updates - F2001〗

Quick update.

f20016.jpg

f20017.jpg

The figure really adds up to this setup! :clap

BTW why your avatar says PMS ? :D

Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Updates - F2001〗

Looks really good with the figure in the display. :rock

Thank you Jay.
23lo1vr.gif

The figure really adds up to this setup! :clap

BTW why your avatar says PMS ? :D

Thank you Sergiu.
23lo1vr.gif

Pre-Menstrual Syndrome & Pimpin My Shelves both are very similar when it comes to drastic mood swings.
2s7bc46.gif

NICE JOB, looks great, Shumi rocks :rock2

And the Joker pictures ? open it my friend !!

:clap:clap, hahahahahah, Freak present !!! :panic:

:rotfl

:exactly: Schumi Rocks!

Joker is in the box no place for display :( Hopefully soon I will figure out something.

Yup some fun with Mr.PIMP! :lol

Thanks bud for appreciating.
23lo1vr.gif

I Love your collection and shelves pimp!!
I am planning to custom made some shelves and I am really liking the way the statues looks on yours, what is the dimensions of the box in your display?

I Love your collection and shelves pimp!!
I am planning to custom made some shelves and I am really liking the way the statues looks on yours, what is the dimensions of the box in your display?

Thanks mate. Dimension on one box is 630mm(H) x 500mm(W). Good luck with your custom shelves.
23lo1vr.gif

Im selling everything I have. After seeing your set up I hate my life. Just kidding. Pure inspiration every time you do an update.

:exactly: Schumi Rocks!

Joker is in the box no place for display :( Hopefully soon I will figure out something.

Yup some fun with Mr.PIMP! :lol

Thanks bud for appreciating.
23lo1vr.gif

Yeah, Shumi is number one ! and I´m happy to see it running even when the results are not good !

And about the Joker in a box, I understand, I´m also have space issues !

Yeah, Shumi is number one ! and I´m happy to see it running even when the results are not good !

And about the Joker in a box, I understand, I´m also have space issues !

:exactly: Its fun to watch Schumi drive even at this age. Deserves to be F1 great.

And yes space issue suck big time. Just feels like putting a stop on collecting any more. :(

its quite an honor for me for such a great collector such as yourself visit my small little collection page,

thank you! marvelous stats. Awesome wares!

its quite an honor for me for such a great collector such as yourself visit my small little collection page,

thank you! marvelous stats. Awesome wares!

I feel very humbled by your kind words Carlo. And we all collectors are equal my friend as all of us are passionate about collecting what we like. Its great to be among all you fantastic collectors here.
23lo1vr.gif

Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Updates - Joker PF Ex〗

Joker PF Ex - 0894/1250

Unboxing

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFihaHdDMOQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFihaHdDMOQ[/ame]

Photographs

joker1f.jpg

joker2re.jpg

joker3v.jpg

joker4n.jpg

joker5i.jpg

joker6.jpg

joker7p.jpg

Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Updates - Joker PF Ex〗

:thud::thud::thud:

OMG Sarvesh! Your camera work is so crystal clear that i can even see my reflection in your picture! :rotfl absolutely stunning pics mate and congrats on your latest piece, The Joker! I'm actually more of a fan of the regular head myself but the exclusive is great too. May hopefully pick this one up at some point to go with my Batman PF next year! :hi5:

Back