☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Updates - Joker PF Ex〗

???? Thats like saying :pigfly:!!
Its just a very long wait to process this! :impatient:

Oh my bad. Thought you skipped on it for some reason. :monkey3

Great score on Joker. The details and paint jobs are flawless. It is a homereun by SS this time. Congrats.

Many thanks GW. SSC have pretty much nailed it.
23lo1vr.gif

Sarvesh congrats:clap on Joker amazing Photos like to see not just unboxing but reviews of statues on youtube.....

Thanks Dhaval. I feel there are enough people on YouTube taking about different things so its better that I just do plain and simple unboxing. :lol

Great Joker, very sinister but still awesome!

Joker looks stunning! Massive congrats. :clap

Wow just checked out the product reveal of Storm Shadow and it looks great. Specially the exclusive version. Must Have!

jahpip.png

Which reminds me all my G.I.Joe collection is yet to be unboxed. I have only unboxed the Cobra Commander. Damn!

Wow just checked out the product reveal of Storm Shadow and it looks great. Specially the exclusive version. Must Have!

jahpip.png

Which reminds me all my G.I.Joe collection is yet to be unboxed. I have only unboxed the Cobra Commander. Damn!

:exactly:
I so want this as well.

Congrats on Joker bro, I also love storm shadow statue, can't wait to PO the EX today :)

jahpip.png

WOW! That looks Amazing; Sarvesh, WOW!

r u collecting whole G.I.Joe line?? i liked Cobra Commander PF n this one too but worried abt space to start new line coz i m collecting Predator & arnie stuff too including Marvel & DC line

:exactly:
I so want this as well.

:goodpost: Go G.I.JOE!

Congrats on Joker bro, I also love storm shadow statue, can't wait to PO the EX today :)

Thank you Mamba. POed it just now. :yess:

WOW! That looks Amazing; Sarvesh, WOW!

:exactly: When I saw it first I was blown away with the overall appearance of this statue.

amazing joker.

congratulations.

Many thanks my friend.
23lo1vr.gif

r u collecting whole G.I.Joe line?? i liked Cobra Commander PF n this one too but worried abt space to start new line coz i m collecting Predator & arnie stuff too including Marvel & DC line

I have already collected the 1/4th G.I.Joe line except for Snake Eyes as I dint like the statue that much. And I have only unboxed Cobra Commander till now. Rest are unopened. So by POing Storm Shadow I will be just continuing my G.I.Joe collection and not starting a new one. :)

wow.. your joker game me goosebumps.. amazing, looks so real.. I bet that would be really expensive someday. (for sure)

Bravo!

Don't make it to this section of the forum often anymore, but the Joker photos are superb.

Congrats!

Can't wait to get my hands of the Storm Shadow statue...:D

"Yoooo Joe!"

Wow best setup of Cleo!
dsc0786he.jpg

Holy Cow!!! This is a lot better than I thought.
That's the coolest base also.
Grats man! :hi5:

:exactly: The whole statue is AWESOME! Thanks Remy.

wow.. your joker game me goosebumps.. amazing, looks so real.. I bet that would be really expensive someday. (for sure)

Bravo!

Thank you Carlo. Yes it sure will be a grail one day. Despite of Exclusive edition being limited to 1250, it has sold out on SSC. Not even wait-listed.

Don't make it to this section of the forum often anymore, but the Joker photos are superb.

Congrats!

Can't wait to get my hands of the Storm Shadow statue...:D

"Yoooo Joe!"

Thank you Sir! Always a pleasure to have your comments on my thread.

POed Storm Shadow today. Even I can't wait now :impatient:

Back