☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 180〗

Sorry to hear about that Sarv, cant say i've ever recieved a damaged item from SS...i hope you get it all sorted relatively quickly bud, nothing worse than having a damaged statue just hanging around when you just want to display it :(

Yeah you are right Roberto. It is disappointing as I was really looking forward to arrange it with my current Avengers setup. But guess it will take some time before the issue is sorted. Hopefully soon.

That really stink and I have had that happen a time or two. Hopefully SSC can get your replacement right out to you soon.

It is first time for me and I hope it gets sorted out soon. I have no idea about replacement procedure so have asked for advice from SSC. Awaiting their reply now. :impatient:

SS will help you dont worry u will get replacement bro:1-1:

Thanks Dhaval. Fingers crossed.

Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 180〗

Both legs broke sarv? :slap Unlucky mate.
Fortunately SS are top notch when you have issues.
Is the Ex still available? If it's sold out you'll be lucky to get another.

Yeah bro. Was really disappointed when I opened the box to see both legs broken. First I thought legs must be having magnets and need to attach them but after a closer look as you can see from the pics it was pretty evident that it was damaged.

I guess the Ex is sold out. That is what the website says now. Fingers crossed and hoping to get replacement.

Can you post a picture of her portrait please?
Looks good from what I can see.

You mean portrait of Black Widow? I have packed her back in the box since I have not received a reply from the returns department of SSC. I don't know whether it is a good idea to remove her from the box since it is damaged.

those enterbay Joker and Bats from TDK are amazing.

Thank you my friend.
23lo1vr.gif

Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 183〗

Simply stunning pics and set up on the Sucker Punch girls Sarv. Very jealous as this is a line that missed out on that i was very interested in. So much great detail on each piece and very sexy too. Congrats! :hi5:

Fantastic setup with the Sucker Punch girls! :rock

That is an amazing Sucker Punch display. :clap

Great shots of the Sucker Punch girls. Gentle Giant really did an excellent job with these.

AWESOME pics, for the great acquisitions my friend ;)

Great collection bro and pictures looking awesome:clap

Thanks a lot bro.
23lo1vr.gif

Simply stunning pics and set up on the Sucker Punch girls Sarv. Very jealous as this is a line that missed out on that i was very interested in. So much great detail on each piece and very sexy too. Congrats! :hi5:

Thank you very much Roberto. I was not sure myself whether to go ahead and purchase them but guess I spent wisely. These are simply gorgeous sculpts. As you mentioned they have great details and the paint job is simply beautiful. Love them. I would recommend that you still go ahead and purchase them as they are still available except for Baby Doll. She was limited to 500pcs worldwide. And I really made a good choice of pre-ordering this limited Japanese edition because it is now selling for some ridiculous price of $1700 on eBay.

Those Sucker girls are damn great, congrats bro:)

Many thanks bro. They are sexy too. :wink1::wink1:

Fantastic setup with the Sucker Punch girls! :rock

Thanks a lot Sergiu.
23lo1vr.gif

That is an amazing Sucker Punch display. :clap

Thank you very much MM.
23lo1vr.gif

Great shots of the Sucker Punch girls. Gentle Giant really did an excellent job with these.

Thanks a lot bud. They indeed did a fantastic job. Totally loving these chicks.
23lo1vr.gif

AWESOME pics, for the great acquisitions my friend ;)

Many thanks my friend.
23lo1vr.gif

I went thru a ton of pages lol, you have an amazing collection especially the women haha!

You think this guy would slow down, but no even more girls!! :)

I went thru a ton of pages lol, you have an amazing collection especially the women haha!

Thanks a lot bud. Appreciate you taking time to go through my thread.

And I love all my women. :lol:lol

You think this guy would slow down, but no even more girls!! :)

:lol:lol Women are addictive Alex. Even you know that. :wink1:

You sure know how to display items to their full potential, and use a camera well.

Back