☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 183〗

Damn you SP girl set up looks killer. and that li'l Silk Spectre is a cutie. love it.

74642303.png

sucker1y.png

sucker5.png

ss1nu.png

Holy **** that's nice! Awesome pics bro. :hi5:

Thanks a lot bro.
23lo1vr.gif

You sure know how to display items to their full potential, and use a camera well.

Thank you for the kind words my friend.
23lo1vr.gif

Damn you SP girl set up looks killer. and that li'l Silk Spectre is a cutie. love it.

Many thanks bud and yeah Silk Spectre pretty cool.
23lo1vr.gif

GG Babydoll is awesome :clap...... I want to see whole setup bro plz post pics......

love that babydoll to bits wish i got her when she was normal priced

That is an AWESOME display. Have you thought of placing Amber where Sweet Pea is, and viceversa?

Thanks for sharing!

Edit: I just saw your whole collection and WOW! Truly amazing setup and shots.​

Last edited:

Congrats on the GG girls!!!! And as we'll. your display are always awesome !!

GG Babydoll is awesome :clap...... I want to see whole setup bro plz post pics......

Yeah she is beautiful. Will be posting some pictures of the setup once I make few changes to it. Waiting on my acrylic inserts as well.

love that babydoll to bits wish i got her when she was normal priced

She is great and glad I got her on pre-order. Didn't expect it to go ridiculously high in price once sold out.

That is an AWESOME display. Have you thought of placing Amber where Sweet Pea is, and viceversa?

Thanks for sharing!

Edit: I just saw your whole collection and WOW! Truly amazing setup and shots.

Thank you very much Joseph for taking the time to go through my thread. Much appreciated.
23lo1vr.gif

I did try interchanging places for Amber and Sweet Pea before finalizing the setup. The reason I did not go ahead with it because Sweet Pea is holding the gun upright in her right hand, it was blocking the view on Blondie. Whereas Amber has her right resting behind on the bum and as you can see it does not block the view.

Congrats on the GG girls!!!! And as we'll. your display are always awesome !!

Thanks a lot bro.
23lo1vr.gif

EXCELENT shots Sarvesh!! Love this thread!!! :rock

Thank you very much Joseph for taking the time to go through my thread. Much appreciated.
23lo1vr.gif

I did try interchanging places for Amber and Sweet Pea before finalizing the setup. The reason I did not go ahead with it because Sweet Pea is holding the gun upright in her right hand, it was blocking the view on Blondie. Whereas Amber has her right resting behind on the bum and as you can see it does not block the view.

It was my pleasure visiting your thread. And I get what you say about blocking Blondie. Anyway it is awesome as is :duff:

The Sucker Punch set up is so cool, bro~

Here is a quick crappy video of my collection. This is the first video that I have done of my setup and I really suck at holding the camera steady while recording. Apologies in advance. :monkey3

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32Ka1_h8jeo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32Ka1_h8jeo[/ame]​

Here is a quick crappy video of my collection. This is the first video that I have done of my setup and I really suck at holding the camera steady while recording. Apologies in advance. :monkey3

One word for this. WOW holy **** that room looks amazing! Ok couldn't use just one word. :lol

That room is simply FANTASTIC!! :clap Great video!

Back