1/6 Doctor Who Figures - BCS and everything else

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought the old first Tom Baker figure at a local convention. Now, what do I do about the weird Andy Kaufman-esque headsculpt?!

Attachments

• IMG_7436.jpeg
    IMG_7436.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Am I crazy for thinking that if they're trying to sell these sculpts on etsy for as high of a price as they are then they should make sure they don't send them out with extreme blemishes?
1000012575.jpg

i think when it comes to resin printing you will always have little marks especially where the supports are, ive had some heads form them with similar scratches. it is easily fixable with some 'liquid green stuff'. you get similar issues with most resin 3d printed heads as the supports are sometimes tricky to remove.

i think when it comes to resin printing you will always have little marks especially where the supports are, ive had some heads form them with similar scratches. it is easily fixable with some 'liquid green stuff'. you get similar issues with most resin 3d printed heads as the supports are sometimes tricky to remove.
I'm usually OK if I paid like $20 on a sculpt on ebay. But they're selling these for $100 a piece after shipping. For that price I expect them to fix any defects before they ship it to me.

I have finally finished my 1/6 custom 6th doctor, using the prototype big chief head which i bought from Kitbash Corner. The clothes were purchased unleashed viper commisions on facebook and the shoes are a pair of custom 3D sculpted shoes designed by myself.

(the Boots are available from my Cults 3D if anyone is interested - the_eccentric_polymath on Cults3d)
Looks great! Do you mind if I ask how much the clothes were?

Back