1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

That "Footwear" bag is a nice add.While they're at it,they should have also added the Soda Machine to go with that Pepsi!

That "Footwear" bag is a nice add.While they're at it,they should have also added the Soda Machine to go with that Pepsi!

The Pepsi came out of the counter top...

Love the new sculpt with the new expression. Reminds me of the look he has when he stands up from behind the bar at Cafe 80s.

whats the chances that this is what hot toys are going for? produce the posters basically. would explain why no doc yet. it would also mean it would suck not to get a 1955 or 1985 version of him (which i think should be a DX similar to the DX01 joker) and i dont think many people would want a clara.

If we only get one Doc, I hope it's a 1985 Doc.

Clara would sell worse than that Penelope Cruz Pirates figure. :lol

Yeah, they'd have to pay people to buy Clara :lol

1985 Doc is my ideal Doc too considering how well he'd go with Marty.

As for the EXclusive that could come with 2015 marty, maybe it will be another jacket with long sleeves before the adjustment. i cant really think what else it could be if there were one. maybe the handlebars to go with the hoverboard.
Yeah I'm not really sure about the exclusive on this either if there is one. The handlebars for the Hoverboard wouldn't be a bad idea. Most of the things I can think of that he'd come with are accessories he should have. It appears he has the main things you'd think of like the almanac with the bag, the hat, the Nike bag, the Hoverboard, the USA Today, and the Pepsi Perfect bottle.

I've got a suspicion that HT would be more than happy to produce a Doc Brown figure. The hold up could be Christopher Lloyd...is he another one of these actors who isn't interested in lending his likeness to a licensor? Could be that is the issue here...

He might not like the idea of somebody playing with a mini version of him?

Christopher Lloyd lives off BTTF. I doubt he's the hold up.
I don't know if I'd say that. It might be his most memorable role but it's not like he didn't have a career outside of the trilogy.

Yeah I don't really think that's the issue, given how much he loves the character and continues to make appearances in the costume.

It's probably more that HT just didn't think there'd be as much interest in a Doc figure for some reason.

The Pepsi perfect release last night was kind of BS and the second release today was poorly handled. This is coming from someone who got one

there are some pissed off people about this, I had no idea they were doing this, they are doing another run on NOV 3.
Shop the Pepsi Official Store

Yeah I don't really think that's the issue, given how much he loves the character and continues to make appearances in the costume.

It's probably more that HT just didn't think there'd be as much interest in a Doc figure for some reason.

Took the words right out of my mouth

there are some pissed off people about this, I had no idea they were doing this, they are doing another run on NOV 3.
Shop the Pepsi Official Store

Yeah now that they've made the time and place public let's see how their online shop does with handling the traffic

Part of why they only do it for charity is becuase the licensing fee is waived that way.

Why would Nike pay a licensing fee? Don't they own the shoes?

That new head sculpt looks awesome. What's all this about a new DeLorean? I haven't seen any pics of that.

^^ It's the Mr. Fusion version that flies from the end of BTTF (rotated wheels) that they've displayed at some conventions :wink1:

hot-toys-sdcc15-deloreon-back-to-the-future-ii-marty-mcfly.jpg

Back