1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Yeah, after the tease I'd expected the reveal to come pretty well immediately afterwards. Maybe not the case though...

At christmas, or very close to it, they revealed(totally out of the blue), the Tony Stark Arc Reactor Test figure), and it turned out the figures were already on the boat on the way to Sideshow. It technically should have shipped within a week or so, but for the dock strike.
It would be great if they could do that with this one.

They said very soon so I'm expecting pre orders to be up either Friday or sometime next week

I was bummed to hear that these will be auction only. [emoji17]

Yeah but they made a ton of them. And nike has said that the self lacing tech will be used in future releases and that this shoe is just the "first". So they could do more. Part of why they only do it for charity is becuase the licensing fee is waived that way.
image.jpg

Check your newsstands!

7f21922b7b7457b4eee5c68237803f88.jpg

3f18a201594b83fc322fc7c0369f3226.jpg

These shoes will still cost THOUSANDS in the auction- every one..

Don't worry about licensing on the board/shoes folks. If they're not, I'll be there to save the day again. ;)

whats the chances that this is what hot toys are going for? produce the posters basically. would explain why no doc yet. it would also mean it would suck not to get a 1955 or 1985 version of him (which i think should be a DX similar to the DX01 joker) and i dont think many people would want a clara.

11696392_422855954568348_697599939087096228_o.jpg

as for the accessories for 2015 marty, it looks good although i would like to see the almanac receipt (something a lot of people probably could lose). i do wonder if the headsulpt will come with detachable hair to swap between wearing a hat and not. big chief studios did this with their latest 11th doctor fig regarding the fez. works really well. ive also noticed that the mattel logos are missing from the board but the nike ones are there as well as the swoosh. whether they appear on the final product remains to be seen. decals will not suffice as the swoosh is 3D on the shoes in the film. They also dont light up in the film so I dont care if they dont light up on the figure.

wrqm5jG.jpg

As for the EXclusive that could come with 2015 marty, maybe it will be another jacket with long sleeves before the adjustment. i cant really think what else it could be if there were one. maybe the handlebars to go with the hoverboard.

2015_marty_c-(3).jpg

I like you're thinking Sir Doctor :) I like that a lot. Hopefully that's the plan.

This is the one I've been waiting for.

whats the chances that this is what hot toys are going for? produce the posters basically. would explain why no doc yet. it would also mean it would suck not to get a 1955 or 1985 version of him (which i think should be a DX similar to the DX01 joker) and i dont think many people would want a clara.

Let's hope so! :)

Looking forward to seeing the new sculpt.

Guessing tomorrow or Monday.

Nice. So far I'm liking the expression on this a lot more than on the original version. And of course the costume is just a lot more fun as well.

Have to agree though it doesn't seem right to have Marty on a shelf without Doc next to him. In fact you'd think it would make the perfect two-pack for HT, and one that would sell pretty darn well for them.

Back